THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti-Semite, anti-Israel ObaMao goes all out with the PLO

calfoxwc

with a vengence.

The pro-Muslim at any cost Obamao strikes again.

Profoundly stupid? Or profoundly radical and corrupt ?

In a newly signed agreement, a reorganization of the Palestinian Authority (P.A.) government now includes a union with Hamas, designated by both the United States and Israel as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.
While deceitfully calling for peace with Israel, the P.A. is now aligned with a extremist organization whose mindset includes a vitriolic hatred for the Jews and whose charter calls for the nation's annihilation. They openly call for the murder of all Jews!

+ + The Obama administration announced that it will recognize the new P.A. government and its terrorist affiliation.

Palestinian Authority leaders assured members of the Obama administration, including Secretary of State John Kerry that the new “unity" government will not call for the murder of Jews and the destruction of the nation (wink, wink).

The Obama administration moved to break U.S. policy and recognize the new government based solely on their verbal promise of seeking peace. That extremely misguided decision “stunned and outraged Israelis and emboldened radicals in the Arab and Muslim world," as Thomas Rose so aptly described the events on Breitbart News…
“Israeli officials have reacted bitterly to the US move, which they believe not only devastates peace efforts but will encourage a renewed wave of terrorist violence against Israelis. Furthermore, Israeli officials, starting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu himself, openly claim they were misled, even lied to by Obama Administration officials. They contend they were promised repeatedly and unequivocally that no such moves were afoot and that the US would never recognize or work with any Palestinian government that includes Hamas."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is understandibly disturbed by the U.S. recognition, as he told the Associated Press ...
"I'm deeply troubled by the announcement that the United States will work with the Palestinian government backed by Hamas…All those who genuinely seek peace must reject President Abbas' embrace of Hamas, and most especially, I think the United States must make it absolutely clear to the Palestinian president that his pact with Hamas, a terrorist organization that seeks Israel's liquidation, is simply unacceptable."

+ + The United States government has thrown billions of dollars at the P.A.

America grants the Palestinian Authority $500 millionannually, with reportedly over $5 billion already allocated.

As investigative journalist Edwin Black points out, “The annual financial infusion has been on autopilot as Israelis and Palestinians negotiated over the meters and metrics of a two-state solution. American money has been lavishly spent on Palestinians..."

Now, the peace process is once again in jeopardy. President Obama is driving another wedge between Israel and us. And he breaking U.S. law to continue funding the P.A.!

+ + Bipartisan Members of Congress are “gravely concerned" and are calling for a policy review – and to cease funding of the P.A.

In an open letter to President Obama which is now being widely circulated on Capitol Hill, Senators Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) and Susan Collins (R-ME), say they are “gravely concerned" about the newly formed government's effect on the peace process...
“Recent events have consequences as to U.S. assistance to the Palestinian Authority as provided for in the Palestinian Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006 and restrictions contained in the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2014, including prohibiting foreign assistance to Hamas or any power-sharing government of which Hamas is a member or over which Hamas has undue influence. These troubling developments, including the role played by Hamas in the formation of the government, have undermined Congressional support for U.S. assistance to the Palestinians. Any assistance should only be provided when we have confidence that this new government is in full compliance with the restrictions contained in current law. We urge you to continue to impress on President Abbas the need for him to cease any alliance with terrorist organizations such as Hamas and to return to the negotiating table with Israel"

+ + Liberty Counsel is petitioning the Obama administration and the United States Congress to reject the newly formed Palestinian Authority and immediately cease funding of the organization.

This is an urgent matter that requires our immediate attention. The rule of law is clear: Hamas is a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization. The United States cannot fund Hamas. It's plain and simple. President Obama has deemed that this is yet another law by which he will not abide.

Please take one minute and sign our petition calling for Congress and the Obama administration to reject the newly formed Palestinian Authority "unity" government and immediately cease funding of that organization. Click here to sign:

http://www.libertyaction.org/201163/petition.asp

+ + We will always stand with Israel.

In addition to calling on the Obama administration and Congress to reject and defund the newly formed P.A. government, the LC petition declares that we boldly stand with Israel. As you'll see in the petition language…
•We believe that the Palestinian Authority must recognize the Nation of Israel.

•Further, we acknowledge Jerusalem as Israel's God-ordained, undivided capital, knowing that Israel's sovereignty will protect the holy sites of all faiths, rather than allowing them to come under control of Hamas terrorists who hate Jews and Christians alike.

•We honor Israel as our greatest and most trusted friend and ally in the region.

We encourage President Barack Obama, the State Department, Congress, and the whole body politic of the United States of America to stand unwaveringly with Israel and denounce the new Palestinian Authority government while putting action to words and end the funding from any United States federal program.
We cannot allow the Obama administration to once again circumvent the rule of law. I believe when all is said and done, we will have bipartisan congressional support on this initiative.

Please join us today and sign the LC petition calling for Congress to reject the newly formed Palestinian Authority, which is now aligned with a dangerous terrorist organization, and immediately cease U.S. funding:

Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman
Liberty Counsel

P.S. While the enemies of Israel gather and unify, the Israeli people are placed in greater peril.

The Palestinian Authority “unity" government is a growing threat to the nation of Israel and could destabilize the entire region. The Obama administration and the United States Congress must reject this newly formed government and immediately cease funding what amounts to a misguided briber for peace.

Click here to add your name to this important petition:

http://www.libertyaction.org/201163/petition.asp

That isn't from google, noodlebrain. That is from

the emails I get from the Liberty Counsel, that I registered for.

Apparently, you can't diss the content. Try to keep

to the subject of the thread. You know, the actual words

in the post.

And this antagonism towards Israel, and pro-PLO, would

undermine the Middle East in a bad way.

That's what we were predicting when this dirtbag was elected,

and that is what is happening now.

Goddamn, Cal. You are so far off the reservation.

Let me explain because your reading comprehension is null and void. You posted a spam email as old folks love to do. I make reference to a spam mail scam geared towards the elderly involving fake Nigerian princes. You continue to be Retarded. I tell you to Google what I am referring to and you still don't get it. You somehow think I said you got your spam mail from Google.

Start labeling things before your mind is mush and you try to brush your teeth with a spoon.

Yes, I'm tired and busy today. You bitched about the source - email.

Not spam. I SAID I suscribe to that newsletter. Hint: It doesn't show up

in my spam folder, you idiot.

I don't care Nigerian princess whatever. You are changing the subject, lib wise,

because you don't have a clue to object to what the content of the post is.

Yes, I'm tired and busy today. You bitched about the source - email.

Not spam. I SAID I suscribe to that newsletter. Hint: It doesn't show up

I don't care Nigerian princess whatever. You are changing the subject, lib wise,

because you don't have a clue to object to what the content of the post is.

Cal, I just presume that if you are livid about a subject then I shouldn't give it a second thought. If you are that invested then it must be a load of horse shit.

illogic translation:

"dammit, I don't care about anything except guns, but everything else,

I'm dense as woodypeckerhead."

well, at least you have one subject you know something about.

illogic translation:

"dammit, I don't care about anything except guns, but everything else,

I'm dense as woodypeckerhead."

well, at least you have one subject you know something about.

Nah, I just literally in all circumstances ask myself "What would Cal do?" and I do the complete opposite of that. If is it something you are adamant about, I can almost guarantee it is nonsense.

Goddamn, Cal. You are so far off the reservation.

Let me explain because your reading comprehension is null and void. You posted a spam email as old folks love to do. I make reference to a spam mail scam geared towards the elderly involving fake Nigerian princes. You continue to be Retarded. I tell you to Google what I am referring to and you still don't get it. You somehow think I said you got your spam mail from Google.

Start labeling things before your mind is mush and you try to brush your teeth with a spoon.

You mean the Nigerian Princess I'm engaged to and have sent my life savings to is a farce? No way!

Cal, has some more spam that will explain how to recoup your losses in five easy payments.

And while you're at it, click this link to reset your online banking password, just give them your account number, sort code, cvc number, date of birth, zip code, mother's maiden name, social security number and passport number.

Hint: It doesn't show up

Whew, that's a relief. I'm so glad my e-mail algorithm is able to tell the difference between the real Nigerian princes who want to transfer money to my bank account and the fake ones. I think I'll go use all my available credit to buy that Ferrari I've always wanted. I mean, I'll be able to pay it all off in a couple days when that nice Prince Robert Umbogo Esq. transfers the 3 million dollars, right?

to dismiss the article as email spam is incorrect.

the source is conservative and is in support of Israel and her right to exist peaceably

as much as is possible with the known terrorists known as the PLO and its sub group Hamas...

The article CORRECTLY identifies this (YOUR )* administration is hell bent on supporting them (terrorist groups)

and telling Israel that there will be a two state answer. take it or leave it - to which Israel responds to the USA

"screw you"

and to those who believe - like I do, that there will be retribution to nations who "dabble" in the

land rights question regarding Israel -

Im not defending Cal nor do I care that he defends me....

but you will no doubt call this crazy talk as you do to him, when I say that the protective hand of God has long since left this country

and we are seeing the results of this rejection in the full blown satanic activities with school and other public gun murders / shooting etc.

among other evil events....

laugh mock scorn all you want - its true

read Jonathon Cahns book The Harbinger - I dare you....

and to those who believe - like I do, that there will be retribution to nations who "dabble" in the

but you will no doubt call this crazy talk as you do to him, when I say that the protective hand of God has long since left this country

and we are seeing the results of this rejection in the full blown satanic activities with school and other public gun murders / shooting etc.

Well you're right about one thing. See if you can guess which I think it is :P

I dare you to read a science book...

Revertinig to taunts and ignorant comaparies to a princess? Really?

History does repeat itself. This happened before with Heck, shep, mz the pussy

and a few others in the past.

Liberty Counsel is very, very real.

Liberty Counsel® is an international nonprofit litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family since 1989, by providing pro bono assistance and representation on these and related topics. With offices in California, Florida, Virginia and Washington, D.C., and an outreach in Israel, Liberty Counsel has hundreds of advocates around the world.

Recognized by the IRS as a 501©(3) organization, this Christian ministry is funded by tax-deductible donations from concerned individuals, churches, businesses, foundations and other organizations.

The purpose of this ministry is to preserve religious liberty and help create and maintain a society in which everyone will have the opportunity to discover the truth that will give true freedom.

Liberty Counsel sends a Liberty Alert® email to inform subscribers about breaking news, and publishes The Liberator® newsletter to overview current issues and legal cases.

Liberty Counsel produces several multimedia programs dealing with various legal, religious and policy issues, and is active in social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Read more about Liberty Counsel® in our Annual Report.

Then why send aid to countries who want to destroy Israel?

I am so tired, for years, of sending so much money overseas,

when we need it here, at home, but not used to enrich and vote get

for the liberal extremists in our country, even in our WH.

Then why send aid to countries who want to destroy Israel?

I am so tired, for years, of sending so much money overseas,

Wow I agree with Cal on something. I'd love to stop sending so much aid overseas. We need to spend that money here on our infrastructure and education among other things.

Archived