THE BROWNS BOARD

Thomas Jefferson and our 2nd Amendment and other important quotes

calfoxwc

cysko, do you have any idea of what you are talking about?

woodypeckerhead started all the garbage long ago.

That's why I compared him to mz the pussy along time ago.

woodpecker = mz the pussy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On too many subjects, you only call them as you feel them.

Too emotional to vent constructively, so you screw it up.

And, "500 times" is an excellent example of your emotional bluster.

On too many subjects, you only call them as you feel them.

Too emotional to vent constructively, so you screw it up.

And, "500 times" is an excellent example of your emotional bluster.

He is a liberal and can't help it. Obamao has mind control over him. Luckily, I bought the Glenn Beck brand of tin foil from theblaze.com's online store. It deflects those evil and uninformed liberal messages from entering my patriotic, God fearing skull.

He is a liberal and can't help it. Obamao has mind control over him. Luckily, I bought the Glenn Beck brand of tin foil from theblaze.com's online store. It deflects those evil and uninformed liberal messages from entering my patriotic, God fearing skull.

Shut up liberal! I bet you are afraid of guns you liberal! You probably want them all banned you liberal marxist scum!

" A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward."

Franklin D. Roosevelt

FDR was an arrogant napoleonic complex dipstick He did a few good things accidently.

but did an awful lot of very bad, and very stupid.
FDR was convinced that falling prices were slowing economic recovery. So hedecided that the thing to do was to get prices up. Now, when supply is limited,rices rise.
To limit supply, FDR and his Secretary of Agriculture Henry
Wallace, ordered the destruction of "excess" livestock, food crops, cotton and pretty much anything else American farmers produced thereby succeeding in raising prices on food and clothing at a time when a great many people were
underfed and wearing rags. FDR and company thought that a small "brain trust" could determine what quantity of production would bring things back in "balance".
What arrogance and narcissism it must take to be capable of entertaining, let alone acting upon, such thoughts. Also note that the
Agricultural Adjustment Act (AAA) did not help in recovery in any way and left up to 2 million sharecroppers and farm laborers unemployed and the rest of the nation a little bit poorer and hungrier. After the Supreme Court struck down the AAA and several other New Deal programs as unconstitutional, FDR attempted
to pack the Supreme Court in a move that would have allowed him, via age discrimination, to immediately appoint 6 new justices and expand the size of the Court to 15.
FDR's attempt to resize the Court failed, but he did manage to bring about a hell of a constitutional crisis. Among the ultimate consequences is a Court that rarely lets trivial things such as the interstate commerce clause stand in the way of the expansion of the federal government's scope and
authority. FDR also refused to integrate the military (Truman did it in '48), provoked his way into WWII and, despite poor performance, maintained strong opular support by scapegoating his predecessor. The unemployment rate for non-agricultural (urban) workers under FDR never dropped below 20% (the overall rate actually rose after Phase II) and there really is a good deal of evidence that the New Deal only served to prolong the Depression by 5-7 years.
The more time passes, the fewer nice things people have to say about FDR's policies.he
could have saved millions of Jews during the holocaust, by allowing more than 20000 children in (though not all were allowed in anyway) or just simply bombing the tracks to aushwitz. not to mention when the newspaper would say 1000000 more die in Germany, it would normally contain few sentences and it would be in the corner of the back of the newspaper.
He created Social Security which is crippling our country. He limited farm production to try and raise prices, though many were starving. He hooked Americans on welfare programs. He tried to stack the courts in his favor by adding 6 more justices. He was partially responsible for Japanese internment camps. He was one of the worst presidents this nation has ever had.

Not to mention he had a (D) next to his name and we know that is the root of all evil. If he had an ® next to his name, he would have made the same decisions but you would have justified all of his actions.

of course

Do you guys all soaked in Egypt think

my post was incorrect? That fdr was a saint

for entitlement spending, screwing up the economy,

and the rest?

Little sarcastic replies just means you don't

have a clue to argue with the content of the post/thread.

FDR is widely considered one of the five best American presidents of all time and also one of the best wartime leaders. The new deal is undoubtedly a sum of everything you hate about everything. I won't pretend to be an expert on the new deal but my guess is that world war 2 ended the depression more than anything any politician could have done.

FDR was an entitlement wonk, a power hungry would-be-monarch,

and economic dipstick who did America a ton of economic damage.

He was as arrogant and dishonest and manipulative, moreso, than any other

president in our history.

Except Obamao is ranking just as bad, leaning on FDR's desperation for more and more\

power, using entitlements to get it.

http://the-thought-that-counts.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-fdr-was-americas-worst-president.html

Furthermore, FDR was set on embargoing goods and services to Japan, while Japan

was in an all out war setting to build their empire. He stupidly tried to take

the small, slow route to stopping Japan.

And the Japanese got po'd, and hit Pearl Harbor.

And WWII? The one good think FDR did, was to give our generals the authority to run the war.

At least he listened to them.

However......."Roosevelt said misleadingly that he would not send American boys to fight in foreign wars."

I didn't say he was completely unpopular. He did good things.

He also did bad things. He lied. Tried to take over our gov via the supreme court,

but failed.

His refusal to act sooner with following up on the bombing, gave the nazis

the time to exterminate Jews tenfold.

He wasn't all that in some ways. But giving out free stuff and bigger gov does get

you popular votes. Until the roof falls in.

http://www.dsusd.k12.ca.us/users/scottsh/Roosevelt%20foreign%20policy.htm

Posted Today, 10:20 PM

FDR was an entitlement wonk, a power hungry would-be-monarch,

and economic dipstick who did America a ton of economic damage.

He was as arrogant and dishonest and manipulative, moreso, than any other

president in our history.

Except Obamao is ranking just as bad, leaning on FDR's desperation for more and more\

power, using entitlements to get it.

http://the-thought-t...-president.html

Furthermore, FDR was set on embargoing goods and services to Japan, while Japan

was in an all out war setting to build their empire. He stupidly tried to take

the small, slow route to stopping Japan.

And the Japanese got po'd, and hit Pearl Harbor.

And WWII? The one good think FDR did, was to give our generals the authority to run the war.

At least he listened to them.

However......."Roosevelt said misleadingly that he would not send American boys to fight in foreign wars."

Come on, Cysko, you are being stupid about it.

It's simply that FDR was reluctant to get involved, then ,

delayed too long with the bombing, and despite openly

LIEING that he wouldn't send our troops over there to fight

in a foreign war, to get elected,

he had no choice but to go ahead and do it.

All in all, he did some good things. But he really was an arrogant dipstick,

who thrived on the power he could get by hook or crook.

The point about the Holocaust, was his delay in getting involved, which

was a political decision as the article explained, because he valued his

personal agenda over everything and anything else. Until, he had to

man up and go with the truth about WWII.

Do you guys all soaked in Egypt think

my post was incorrect? That fdr was a saint

for entitlement spending, screwing up the economy,

and the rest?

Little sarcastic replies just means you don't

have a clue to argue with the content of the post/thread.

I just posted a quote that was ACTUALLY said by the person I was quoting.

And, as usual, you went off the rails, because it was said by a Democrat

You must live an awful life, to be soooooooooooooo jaded.

If Obama is just as bad as the longest serving and consensus top five presidents of all time (often selected above founding fathers such as Washington and Jefferson, but always behind the g.o.a.t. Lincoln) then he's doing alright.

Come on Kid, how can ANY President be in the top 5 all time if he was a Democrat?

Exactly. He had major flaws and screwups in his presidency.

Set the stage, all these years later, for Obamao to be

about eh...3 times worse?.

Archived