THE BROWNS BOARD

Illegals carrying serious diseases..Obamao Brownshirts threaten to arrest health workers if they talk about sick conditions

calfoxwc

"you're a meanie to children" isn't an argument to take complete responsibility for this nor is it a logical solution.

again, you're welcome to adopt a couple of them, or cash out and move to africa to help those children.

so generous when it comes to other people's money, time, and in this case, state. why don't you take responsibility?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throw all the mexican children i blah blah Cysko

Or we could just ship them and their diseases all over the country,

and create an epidemic that will kill hundreds of thousands of

decent, LAW-ABIDING AMERICANS, declare a crisis so obamao could bankrupt us,

Cloward-Piven-wise, and declare martial law.

Big serious trouble coming.

Yes cloward piven mexican contagion nazi frog people in fema death camps.

Big serious large gigantic troubles

You do realize that we're just going to encourage more of this, right?

That you're on the side of endangering more children by allowing this type of behavior by the governments south of us.

You think they're going to stop exporting their criminals, poor, & orphans?

Guess what... They haven't & they're not going to.

Years and years of our border policies failing and you need an argument from me? When it's gotten to the point that thousands of children are here with diseases and no want knows what to do?

Sorry, I'm arguing status quo isn't the right path.

Of course they're not going to stop. Because the fucking border is an imaginary line drawn across thousands of miles. Because life here in America usually doesn't entail your entire family being beheaded by Los zetas for refusing to run drugs. So, honestly, I don't blame them for fleeing here. I blame our government going back to 1776 for not securing the border. Now it's too late. If you want to lament the fact that America is going to be something like Somalia meets Honduras in 25 years, I'm with you. The future is going to suck ass in this country. That doesn't mean I'm willing to turn this bunch of kids loose and homeless in a shit hole like Mexico.

I'm not advocating murdering Or abusing children.

I'm saying we should demand other countries to help and then prevent this from ever happening again.

What about Africa. Do you just hate black kids?

Ask your governor to come pick them up.

It's not my job to secure the border, I pay taxes to a govt who is supposed to enforce laws with said taxes & I've already served in combat; not my watch.

Well if the mexican lice contagion kills hundreds of thousands of people it only frees up that much more resources. Plague is a really effective problem solver.

nope, nothing going on here. no, this is all just about helping children

HHS Bars Congressman from Seeing Immigrant Children

HHS Bars Congressman from Seeing Immigrant Children

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381773/hhs-bars-congressman-seeing-immigrant-children-joel-gehrke

"Meanwhile, another major Guatemalan newspaper, El Periódico, reports that among the initial 1,000 Central American minors housed at Lackland Air Force base in Texas, two thirds-are from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, while 12% are Mexican. About 80% of the minors housed at the base are male, and 83% are over age 14."

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/06/23/hmm-80-illegal-minors-housed-lackland-afb-male-83-14/#kFh3voz6YbEB5dox.99

No wait they're here to make sure another republican can never get elected again. Or the Republicans could put up a Hispanic candidate. Problem solved!

You think all Hispanics feel kinship with all other Hispanics? For instance Mexicans and Hondurans think they are the same as Cubans?

But they might just vote for a Republican is he was for increasing social benefits amnesty and an open border!

If the goal is to elect a particular party regardless of principle.

WSS

Kids don't know what a better life is, they know what they're told.

You know, bill, good ol bill, 8 years old and just tired of the poor labor laws and tax rates; he's moving his concrete skills to

South beach.

Are they kids ior are they not?

You take responsibility away, then give it, based on your feelings.

Archived