THE BROWNS BOARD

Illegals carrying serious diseases..Obamao Brownshirts threaten to arrest health workers if they talk about sick conditions

calfoxwc

You do realize politics isn't the nfl, right?

Oh it isn't? Wow. Thanks for clearing that up.

That comment is based on the countless posts here about Obama only winning because free stuff, or race, or minorities, or ignorance or whatever. Every time it is everyone's fault except the Republicans. Apparently they don't need to change at all...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? As if the dems don't walk around with blame bush disease?

They both do this because people can't think for

Themselves anymore.

Edit: poor reading on my end.

I haven't been reading this board long enough to form a opinion on the board.

I'm just talking about the excuses I hear for why Obama won. If the Dems put up a shit candidate and had policies on social issues that conflicted with the majority America, then that candidate lost and they blamed everyone else, I'd say the sake thing.

As far as blaming Bush that's situation by situation. There were posters on here blaming the economy on Obama a year into his presidency. When it comes to bad things they think he has unlimited power

I'm just talking about the excuses I hear for why Obama won. If the Dems put up a shit candidate and had policies on social issues that conflicted with the majority America, then that candidate lost and they blamed everyone else, I'd say the sake thing.

As far as blaming Bush that's situation by situation. There were posters on here blaming the economy on Obama a year into his presidency. When it comes to bad things they think he has unlimited power

You've only been on here since 2012, so how would you know this woodpecker?

I'm basing that on the data and graphs they posted, not the timing of the posts. The numbers I'd see referenced were shortly into his presidency. My bad on the wording there. They just fit with the "Thanks, Obama" theme where he's the cause for everything bad. Basically greatly exagerating the President's power

All I know is people are more likely to vote for somebody they identify with. If you think Ricardo Sanchez will have a worse chance with the Hispanic population than Rick Santorum I think I would disagee.

well that's possible. Still I think as in the case of Barack Obama black people vote based on ideology and race. So if a black seems to be too, let's say, white he seems like a traitor to his race. Black people didn't vote for Alan Keyes who I thought was an extremely well spoken man. I'd also be surprised if they voted in lockstep with someone like Condoleezza Rice as they have with the president who comes from further left. Hispanics? I would guess that's the same way. Will they vote for Marco Rubio who has at least some kind of border security in his platform? Or will they think he has sold out his people?

WSS

Texas just needs to build a fence and put in a fenced turnpike in the middle that leads straight to Oklahoma.

Tired of all these northerners who don't even know what ESL stands for telling us to absorb this shit.

You guys take them in.

That's the feeling here from wat I can tell.

Well, from the legal population at least.

well that's possible. Still I think as in the case of Barack Obama black people vote based on ideology and race. So if a black seems to be too, let's say, white he seems like a traitor to his race. Black people didn't vote for Alan Keyes who I thought was an extremely well spoken man. I'd also be surprised if they voted in lockstep with someone like Condoleezza Rice as they have with the president who comes from further left. Hispanics? I would guess that's the same way. Will they vote for Marco Rubio who has at least some kind of border security in his platform? Or will they think he has sold out his people?

WSS

Because they aren't voting souly off of race. Conservatives do not have the best track record with minorities, it is no surprise minorities don't always vote for them

I wouldn't expect very religious christians to vote for a very religious liberal either

BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpeg

The left has done a good job at hiding their elitist racism.

I think it's incredibly sad considering what's happened to African American families.

Single moms, women disrespecting men because they're married to the govt; they don't need men so men don't have a place to get a positive male identity...

It's scary to Look at the results of children from single moms. Higher chance of prison, std, drug addiction, poverty, dropping out of hs, pretty much everything negative you can think of.

Liberal policies combined with our bs war on drugs have failed African Americans horribly.

Because they aren't voting souly off of race. Conservatives do not have the best track record with minorities, it is no surprise minorities don't always vote for them

I wouldn't expect very religious christians to vote for a very religious liberal either

I realize it was only a typo but "souly" it's pretty funny spelled that way.

Of course your conclusion is wrong. The Christian Church is big amongst the African community. Look at the biggest firebrands of the Democrat Party Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Martin Luther King.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

besides race can you guess what else they had in common.

WSS

I realize it was only a typo but "souly" it's pretty funny spelled that way.

Of course your conclusion is wrong. The Christian Church is big amongst the African community. Look at the biggest firebrands of the Democrat Party Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Martin Luther King.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

besides race can you guess what else they had in common.

WSS

They like Popeyes?

Yep. woodpecker and his scientific appraisals.

More like emotional, bitchy outburts that make no sense.

If a bunch of Texans don't vote for Obamao, well, that entire state,

and every single person in it, should get fooked.

this, from a childish hypocrite who really doesn't like generalizations.

sure.

they shouldn't be here in the first place. You are going party line democrat again, emotionally

responding to a democrat, Obamao created "crisis".

They have no business coming here, they are criminals, treat them decently long enough

to kick them back across the border.

Archived