THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal's points on global warming

gftChris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, too. You are listening to both parties telling you what to believe.

How do you do that?

I couldn't care less what letter is in front of your name. D or R means nothing to me. I have voted for both and I have not voted for both.

I believe what I want to believe and if it doesn't jibe with some party, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!

Me, too. I'm very much part tea party, independent. Without Palin on the ticket,

I would have had to wear a gas mask to go vote for Mccain.

Two guys I'd love to run for pres, are Dr. Ben Carson, and Congressman John Thune, SD.

I"ve had approximately 58? years since I've been old enough to decide what I believe in,

and a ton of personal experiences, etc.

It's deductive reasoning. I learned that by reading Sherlock Holmes novels when I was in the third grade.

You aren't independent. You're so much like an idiot savant woodpecker,

is isn't funny any more.

It's sad. You're sad. And pitiful.

You are the butt of the board.

Cal, not trying to pull a "aha" moment on you. That said, have you ever voted for a democrat in a major election? If so, who was the democrat that fit your criteria for being worthy of your vote?

Maybe Clinton? Bill that is. No one is going to vote for Hillary. well they shouldn't anyway.

other then him, I couldn't see Cal voting for ANYONE with a D in front of the name

Maybe Clinton? Bill that is. No one is going to vote for Hillary. well they shouldn't anyway.

other then him, I couldn't see Cal voting for ANYONE with a D in front of the name

We'll have to see who the Republicans put up. If they keep presenting shitty candidates the Dems could win by default (again)

Cal, not trying to pull a "aha" moment on you. That said, have you ever voted for a democrat in a major election? If so, who was the democrat that fit your criteria for being worthy of your vote? Logic

well, I did once. Fair question.......I voted for Hubert Humphrey sp? I didn't like Nixon, despised LBJ.

I was all in for Robert Kennedy back in the day, and like most everybody else, I really admired JFK.

That was the end of that, when Mcgovern ran. Then some other milktoast, whatever his name was, ran,

and lost the worst dem loss ever.

I really admire Thune and Dr. Carson. One of them needs to run. I am tired of the "old guard approved" republican politicians up on high.

The dem party will surely never get my vote again, it's lost. Not even an American political option anymore, unless

you're into leftwing, progressive/marxist politics.

yes. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

have peanut butter and jelly in them.

Everybody knew that cept you?

Figures.

Cal, not trying to pull a "aha" moment on you. That said, have you ever voted for a democrat in a major election? If so, who was the democrat that fit your criteria for being worthy of your vote? Logic

well, I did once. Fair question.......I voted for Hubert Humphrey sp? I didn't like Nixon, despised LBJ.

I was all in for Robert Kennedy back in the day, and like most everybody else, I really admired JFK.

That was the end of that, when Mcgovern ran. Then some other milktoast, whatever his name was, ran,

and lost the worst dem loss ever.

I really admire Thune and Dr. Carson. One of them needs to run. I am tired of the "old guard approved" republican politicians up on high.

The dem party will surely never get my vote again, it's lost. Not even an American political option anymore, unless

you're into leftwing, progressive/marxist politics.

So you voted for a Dem way back in 1968.

Wow you are soooooooooooooo Politically KEEN

I've voted both democrat and republican. I have one criteria only. The guy I vote for HAS to lose.

I vote for both parties too.

But my person is allowed to win.

I'm hoping for a Herman Cain / Sarah Palin ticket

That ticket could win

if the Dem's put up a ticket of Hillary/anyone else

can Hillary run with Bill as her VP?

can you see the line of gunners at that inauguration?

That ticket could win

if the Dem's put up a ticket of Hillary/anyone else

can Hillary run with Bill as her VP?

can you see the line of gunners at that inauguration?

Lol, that ticket wouldn't win. Herman Cain seems like a really cool dude but idk if I want him running the country.

Lol, that ticket wouldn't win. Herman Cain seems like a really cool dude but idk if I want him running the country.

do you want Hillary running the country?

So you voted for a Dem way back in 1968.

Wow you are soooooooooooooo Politically KEEN

Browns140

More like, politically contrary. If we had a third party,

a legit one, I would have voted for who they nominated,

since if they were legit, that means they would be a legit,

better choice.

Herman Cain was a nice, jovial man. But not presidencial material. A nice commentator.

Palin would have been a great VP. Hey, look at Biden. How embarrassing. He never does anything,

and they even shut him up as much as possible. And he's white, which means buttock and moochelle

hate him, too.

The dems may as well have bill ayers, the 60's terrorist, and Michael Moore, the scum of Hollywood.

Or, maybe jane fonda, the traitor, and nasty pelosi. That's the phlemacratic party for ya anymore.

Archived