THE BROWNS BOARD

What team do you guys think will come out an play this year

LBC mike

Liar

Not at all.

I was never an OSU fan. I was Michigan fan from very early on. When I decided I wanted to do engineering I found out how great of a school it was and it was the perfect match. I never seriously considered OSU because I had been a Michigan fan for so long... I just couldn't live with that.

Not at all.

I was never an OSU fan. I was Michigan fan from very early on. When I decided I wanted to do engineering I found out how great of a school it was and it was the perfect match. I never seriously considered OSU because I had been a Michigan fan for so long... I just couldn't live with that.

Then you are worse than a liar. It is one thing to be a fan of that team once you decided to enroll.....but to have been a "fan" prior to that school ever being on your radar to attend shows that you are a product of poor upbringing.

My last question on the subject: Why aren't you a Steeler fan.

Then you are worse than a liar. It is one thing to be a fan of that team once you decided to enroll.....but to have been a "fan" prior to that school ever being on your radar to attend shows that you are a product of poor upbringing.

My last question on the subject: Why aren't you a Steeler fan.

Is this what you are getting out of this convo? Are you Retarded? You might be....

I haven't lied once...

Why "fan"? It is impossible to grow up as a fan of a school that isn't your state's powerhouse? It is "poor upbringing" to grow up in Ohio and not drink the Scarlet and Gray Koolaid? I guess your family didn't breed outside of a 30 mile radius or something... but that's your issue.

I'm not a Steelers fan because I am from Cleveland.... are you slow?

The answer to your questions are Yes, and yes. And no.

Further, you contradict yourself. You say you are not a Steeler fan because you are from Cleveland. I say that no one who is from Cleveland should ever be a Michigan fan.

The exception would be if you decide to attend that school. Now that you have attended that school.....OK. But deciding to be a Michigan fan prior to ever consider attending Michigan is....yes, poor upbringing.

(and my dad was from Kentucky where there is nothing but horseracing and basketball....neither of which he liked....he was a fishing/hunting guy....and my mother was from Ireland......and had little interest in any American sport (or Irish sport for that matter). She maybe kinda like baseball a little.

But I am from NEO....and I didn't root for Ho Chi Minh, or Saddam Hussein, or Leonid Brezhnev, or Osama Bin Laden, or the Steelers or the Wolverines.

The answer to your questions are Yes, and yes. And no.

Further, you contradict yourself. You say you are not a Steeler fan because you are from Cleveland. I say that no one who is from Cleveland should ever be a Michigan fan.

The exception would be if you decide to attend that school. Now that you have attended that school.....OK. But deciding to be a Michigan fan prior to ever consider attending Michigan is....yes, poor upbringing.

(and my dad was from Kentucky where there is nothing but horseracing and basketball....neither of which he liked....he was a fishing/hunting guy....and my mother was from Ireland......and had little interest in any American sport (or Irish sport for that matter). She maybe kinda like baseball a little.

But I am from NEO....and I didn't root for Ho Chi Minh, or Saddam Hussein, or Leonid Brezhnev, or Osama Bin Laden, or the Steelers or the Wolverines.

I have always thought of a person that is from Cleveland that roots for the stoolers is a loser. Same with meatchicken. If you get to go to school there, then fine, root for them all you want, but to like them just to spite Ohio State is petty and what losers do

So the only reason someone could be from Ohio and root for Michigan, is to spite OSU... Lol. Really? That's the only possibility? ....

Again, what about Cincy? If I grow up there and root for OSU, is that alright?

It isn't that much further to AA from Cleveland than OSU too...

Poor upbringing... Yeah, fuck off. I'm doing more than fine for myself. Boohoo I don't fit into your black and white sports team allegiance system.

So the only reason someone could be from Ohio and root for Michigan, is to spite OSU... Lol. Really? That's the only possibility? ....

You are finally getting the idea.

Again, what about Cincy? If I grow up there and root for OSU, is that alright? Of course.

It isn't that much further to AA from Cleveland than OSU too... AA? Alcoholics Anonymous?

Poor upbringing... Yeah, fuck off. I'm doing more than fine for myself. Boohoo I don't fit into your black and white sports team allegiance system.

So? You don't deny that you were an OBL fan.

Again, what about Cincy? If I grow up there and root for OSU, is that alright?

It isn't that much further to AA from Cleveland than OSU too...

You can be a loser too. Not just for spite.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived