THE BROWNS BOARD

little tidbit for our younger posters

Nuckin Futz

"Aaron would take a flight to Cleveland the morning of a game. From there he would put on the most tattered clothes he had and head to the stadium. He would cover his head with a hat so no one could really see his face. Aaron would buy a ticket for a seat in the Dawg Pound and cheer for the Browns. He says that there was only one time where he thought someone recognized him. Imagine all of those years fans were sitting by the all-time home run king and didn't know it!"

This paragraph at the end was the most cool part, in my opinion. I wish more star athletes would be like this nowadays. But then again, I think it would be much harder to not recognize them based on all the media attention that every athlete recieves now.

elvis and jim would have been a most excellent musical/action acting duo. akin to dean and jerry-that's martin and lewis for you young bucks and does.

perhaps they were in a Hollywood movie together? I'm not motivated to google

"Aaron would take a flight to Cleveland the morning of a game. From there he would put on the most tattered clothes he had and head to the stadium. He would cover his head with a hat so no one could really see his face. Aaron would buy a ticket for a seat in the Dawg Pound and cheer for the Browns. He says that there was only one time where he thought someone recognized him. Imagine all of those years fans were sitting by the all-time home run king and didn't know it!"

This paragraph at the end was the most cool part, in my opinion. I wish more star athletes would be like this nowadays. But then again, I think it would be much harder to not recognize them based on all the media attention that every athlete recieves now.

Yeah with the Internet and media today people are too recognizable to go incognito.

I also didn't know either one was a fan.

Archived