THE BROWNS BOARD

Jf takes snaps with starters

Kvoethe

I thought you left?

Well after listening to years and years of preseason prognosticating by professionals getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to dissect the upcoming football season (and seeing the results) one must assume that the most astute person on a message board has insight that falls somewhere between the knowledge level one can expect from the guy that fetches coffee for the lowest assistant coach and jack shit.

I can only imagine how truly fascinating the miracle board must be.

WSS

Seen it in person, Hoyer cant fully extend his knee and it causes a limp. Very noticeable when hes walking on sidelines. No clue why its not being mentioned in media, but everyone in my section was talking about it during family day, wasnt hard to see.

And nothing on the RG3 comparison? Nada?

Agree with point made that the brace may be a factor.

I thought you left?

Nah... Mikey can't quit us... lurks all the time.

Three of the players I mocked went to the Browns. So sad.

Your opinion on everything = dog shit.

YOU'RE THE BESTEST BROWNS FAN EVER. GREATEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD. THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

There. You feel better now?

It's going to happen, better buy knee pads and start slurping the JF cock. You're going to be all over those balls in a little over a month.

Mike, Mike, you think us guys who would prefer Hoyer start a few games are going to jump off the I-480 bridge if Manziel beats him out?

I knew this shit was going to happen with every decent pass JF threw, oh, Hoyer's got a limp. Oh Johnny, you're so damn fabulous.

Hoyer will also start against the Lions, if you didn't hear. Sure, it means nada.

YOU'RE THE BESTEST BROWNS FAN EVER. GREATEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD. THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

There. You feel better now?

No, he wants to start scouting for the Browns. Nice job on the JF pick Mike- after the Browns passed on him-twice. Sheer luck he was still there, or maybe you missed out on Jerry Jones' comments?

Like sweet, sweet pudding ( I'm only guessing here lol )

First Reply Impulse: ...eventually...

Second Impulse: Don't go with first impulse...

Third: Fuck it...

So Mike, when does Johnny start and what's the record?

And does he snap the Heisman jinx?

And when does he lead us to the playoffs?

That should be easy enough

WSS

I'll take a crack at this just for shiggles.

Week one.

8-8.

The first tenet of the heisman curse is that they lose their bowl game, which he didn't...so I say yes. (Also, the last four heisman winners have also won their subsequent bowl games.)

Not that I know the statistics but I would guess 8-8 is pretty good for a Heisman rookie.

I would guess the ones that have turned out to be busts didn't do that well their first year.

Bold prediction for week number 1.

Probably too easy a question for a guy with the in-depth knowledge of Mike H.

WSS

Lebron visited the Browns training camp today:

More TE fodder?

This line in the "article" made me laugh...

"Now that James is once again a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Browns have Johnny Manziel, James may become a big Browns supporter."

More TE fodder?

This line in the "article" made me laugh...

"Now that James is once again a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Browns have Johnny Manziel, James may become a big Browns supporter."

he can always keep wearing his yankee hat to every cleveland sport game.

guess vizquel slept wit his mom too.

I read it like he was still insulting Mike.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, Gip had it right. It's fun to do so. Don't act like you don't enjoy it, too.

Moi? Never!

My usual, twisted take was based upon your answering the question and ... ... ... nevermind.

If you have to explain them...

Archived