THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Lions Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Welcome back to The Dawg Pound! :) Cleveland Browns football game action is finally back on the playing field tonight! A new a era in Cleveland Browns football begins in earnest with the leadership of General Manager Ray Farmer, Head Coach Mike Pettine, and the debut of high profiled and publicized of the Browns #1 pick, 22nd pick overall Johnny Manziel, playing his first NFL game, from Texas A&M. Game time in Ford Field in Downtown Detroit begins by 4:35PM, Eastern Standard Time.

WKYC NBC Channel 3 in Cleveland and The NFL Network are simulcasting tonight's game both in northeast Ohio, and nationally, live on HD.

NO injuries, as both the Browns and Lions players audition throughout the preseason to make the cut to next month's 53-man regular season roster. GO BROWNS!!!!! :)B)^_^

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the tavern be kicking?

I need to build up my tolerance if we're going to be playing the "every time the announcer talks about JM, take a drink" game.

If they say the words Johnny Football, then you take a drink.

But on another note...

How does a Newb get to proclaim a thread "The Official Anything" let alone with his very first post?

T-1:35 and counting

the media coverage right now is downright embarrassing.

tell me all you want about "well at least cleveland has media coverage now!"

bullshit.

guy can't even beat out a 'bum' incumbent but the night is all about him.

The great thing about tonight is the Manziel haters will get humbled a little. They will talk a little less after tonight.

Not many "Manziel haters" here........ Just "JFF Fanboy haters". Yea, there are a lot of those, myself included.

The great thing about tonight is the Manziel haters will get humbled a little. They will talk a little less after tonight.

don't hate anyone. what you all or y'all seem to forget about is this is a team sport. i am a browns fan, a fan of everyone on the team. sure i like one player more than others but you'll never see me down another player because of it. you johnny boys just want to lift manziel above everyone else and forget about the rest. this is the cleveland browns vs. the detroit lions tonight. it's not johnny manziel against the world.

remember there was another player on this team selected before manziel? oh, ok, thought you forgot about that. oh and did you know there are a bunch of pro-bowlers on this team right now before manziel even takes a snap in a NFL game? oh, ok. thought you forgot about that too (you browns fans you).

and btw i hope you're right. i hope manziel wows everyone. and you know what? i'll send a note to ray farmer saying nice job. to you johnny fags i have nothing to feel sorry about. maybe when you get his dick out of your mouths you might realize that it's more about a team than a player.

lol I love your avatar. I'm sure someone will pop in with a stream. Also, check the tavern too.

The mods got butthurt because I came in with sobering judgment about how the past Browns played. I was said to have been ALWAYS NEGATIVE. Hence the negative nancy avatar that they applied and locked to my name. Eh i dont care, its just a picture.

I wasnt even referencing you personally. I know where you stand, i get it bro. There is alot of Manziel haters. Here, on TV, people i meet, everywhere. Still, if you feel the shoe fits, then wear it and shut the fuck up.

BTW, the player selected before Manziel isnt even playing.

You still don't get it. Everyone on this board wants JM to be HOF QB. That would mean the Browns have a star QB, something we haven't had in a long time. Do some people here want to see if Hoyer can be a star? absolutely. No one here wants to see JF fail

Archived