THE BROWNS BOARD

Washington

Comeonman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the refs throw a flag and then say there's no penalty for... And them they specify what there wasn't a penalty for.

Except they really should be more creative if they're identifying what penalty didn't happen.

There's no penalty for swinging your dick and balls in a counterclockwise motion...

I like how the refs throw a flag and then say there's no penalty for... And them they specify what there wasn't a penalty for.

Except they really should be more creative if they're identifying what penalty didn't happen.

There's no penalty for swinging your dick and balls in a counterclockwise motion...

Haha that's a good one. Its getting old real fast. I just hope it doesn't translate into the regular season.

I know Douche king Roger gets off on making everything as miserable as he can. Him and the competition committee can eat a bag o dicks.

Defense problem is outside linebackers - unbelievable with an FA and 1st rounder at the position. Robertson playing a good game but got bowled over on the touchdown

With the limited time to practice, and short training camp, the starters need most of the snaps. They have to decide who starts and go with it. QB's , like any other player, has to get in a rythm, and neither of these guys are close to being in sync.

With the limited time to practice, and short training camp, the starters need most of the snaps. They have to decide who starts and go with it. QB's , like any other player, has to get in a rythm, and neither of these guys are close to being in sync.

definitely. Looks like they just stared training camp yesterday

Trade JF?

. All along I hoped my Johnny hate was unwarranted. I really hoped WalterWhite was right and Johnny was secretly Jesus Christ. If this guy is the future of our team we are totally fucked. I suppose I'll at least get to say Jesus Christ pretty frequently.

Archived