THE BROWNS BOARD

Jordan Cameron being UNDERUTILIZED

Soju

Given how crappy our Wr corps is, he should be getting 10-12 targets at least a game. He has been around a while now and it highly rated offensive weapon--the only one we've got. Why is he not being targeted?

Jordan Cameron lacks durability and injures pretty easily so i do not consider him an underutilized player but rather a fragile player that has to be utilized less often..

If they try to use cameron like winslow as a hybrid WR he will not last long..

I see that the spirit of Ghoolie has invaded your body.

He's a broken down POS every 5 minutes.. Who needs that... Did you see him yesterday?..He dropped everything thrown at him yesterday... He blows.

He's a broken down POS every 5 minutes.. Who needs that... Did you see him yesterday?..He dropped everything thrown at him yesterday... He blows.

And his value as a player should absolutely be judged solely on yesterdays game.

Fucking brilliant. Lifetime is running bridezilla reruns in case you didn't hear.

I hate that line of thinking. Opposing teams KNOW he will be our (only) go-to guy, might as well get the reps in now.

He's gotten the reps in over the past two seasons. Preseason games mean nothing and they are about as useful as "getting game experience" for veterans as playing Madden is.

It's not that they're playing their cards close to their chest, it's that putting him out there is useless.

Don't even fucking put him on the field. Let him watch from the sidelines. Let Johnny throw to Jim Dray and Gary Barnidge.

Archived