THE BROWNS BOARD

Wes Welker Suspended 4 games

TopDawg31

i was doing acid, crystal T and selling weed by the ounces in high school in the 70s. i didn't touch coke until i came to visit my sister in NYC off the plane from germany in '84. did crank in AZ. coke when i worked on madison ave. like it was going out of style and have been drinking since i was 16 (53 now). and i still don't know what 'molly' is. i took ecstasy once and thought it was a waste of time and money. taken my share of oxys, vics, xanies etc. but never found it that enjoyable where i might even think about becoming dependent on it. meanwhile my friend is going broke, close to eviction cuz he has to pop at least 6 a day to feel normal.

gave up everything except the drink years ago when i retired and i feel fine. the money i spent on stoopid shit i could be living in lebron's house.

i was doing acid, crystal T and selling weed by the ounces in high school in the 70s. i didn't touch coke until i came to visit my sister in NYC off the plane from germany in '84. did crank in AZ. coke when i worked on madison ave. like it was going out of style and have been drinking since i was 16 (53 now). and i still don't know what 'molly' is. i took ecstasy once and thought it was a waste of time and money. taken my share of oxys, vics, xanies etc. but never found it that enjoyable where i might even think about becoming dependent on it. meanwhile my friend is going broke, close to eviction cuz he has to pop at least 6 a day to feel normal.

gave up everything except the drink years ago when i retired and i feel fine. the money i spent on stoopid shit i could be living in lebron's house.

Omg I know Mik I think about the money I wasted and it makes me sick... And I only did drugs for about 10 years lol.

I have been clean and sober now for over two years and I wouldn't have it any other way. My life is amazing compared to the hell I endured...

Ecstasy is in no way a ped. You'd be lucky to get off the damn couch. One thing is for sure. You're not going to like how getting hit by an nfl linebacker feels while you're on it.

You are correct.. Ecstasy is made up of composite "garbage" drugs. Though I don't claim to be an expert.. I can only say that Ecstasy came between Me and an Ex Girlfriend. It was one of the reasons we broke it off.. I even offered to get her help.. I had been off any hard drugs for 5 years at the time. Man, was that heart breaking.

Archived