THE BROWNS BOARD

Madden 15 XBox 360 League Anyone?

Osiris

Any X-Box 360 Madden 15 players here interested in starting an online CFM sim-style league?

Edit: I'm keeping a running list of those interested and their Gamer Tags. Here it is:

Forum Name - Gamertag

Osiris - Osiris1975

tiamat63 - thelegacy63

The Cysko Kid - The Cysko Kid

How'd you jump the gun?

Well I've been really disappointed with the Xbox one and it's not nor is it going to be backwards compatible. That means the game selection is fairly small especially since developers don't seem to like to write for it. I probably should have kept the 360 either way.

WSS

Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

Because there isn't a video game sub-forum, and video games and movies are both entertainment, and I think the folks in the main forum don't care to see posts regarding Madden.

I'm interested. I've resisted the Xbox one and will continue to resist it until the 360 is not supported any longer

Ditto. I won't get the One until the price drops significantly.

So here's the burning question. Who gets to be the Cleveland Browns? :) We could always do a fantasy draft as well, that way people could at least get Browns players if not the actual team.

Also, if you are interested post your gamer tag. I'll update the OP with those interested and their gamer tags. Feel free to ask your friends, I'll be asking around as well so we can get as many players as possible.

Because there isn't a video game sub-forum, and video games and movies are both entertainment, and I think the folks in the main forum don't care to see posts regarding Madden.

So here's the burning question. Who gets to be the Cleveland Browns? :) We could always do a fantasy draft as well, that way people could at least get Browns players if not the actual team.

Also, if you are interested post your gamer tag. I'll update the OP with those interested and their gamer tags. Feel free to ask your friends, I'll be asking around as well so we can get as many players as possible.

thelegacy63 is my tag. I wont be available until after 4 today. I'm down with a fantasy draft.

My gamer tag is the cysko kid

I would try to play, but I have not used my XBOX 360 in 2 years. I guess I would have to buy the game and renew my subsciption.

BUt if it was worth it, I might do it

Yes, definitely.

If you have any specific questions let me know.

Its not that I have questions, bud, it's just that the range of games is disappointing to me and the Kinect system which was so disappointing on the 360 isn't really much better.

It does some cool tricks, for instance the character it created by looking at me through the camera in Kinect Sports. Unfortunately the game itself kind of sucks.

I will probably roll the dice on the golf club but what I really wanted was the PGA tour with Arnold Palmer Jack Nicklaus Lee Trevino etc...

;)

WSS

Well, I have no idea what kind of games you play, but I'm happy with everything on the X1 so far and everything set to come out (HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION LESSGO!). You can also buy the $400 version without a Kinect. There's also a deal going on now where you get a free game if you buy an Xbox One.

If you can hold off though, I'm sure you'll get some sweet deals down the road

Well, I have no idea what kind of games you play, but I'm happy with everything on the X1 so far and everything set to come out (HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION LESSGO!). You can also buy the $400 version without a Kinect. There's also a deal going on now where you get a free game if you buy an Xbox One.

If you can hold off though, I'm sure you'll get some sweet deals down the road

Ha.

Well I'm the kind of guy who likes to grab something the day it hits the market!

I fully understand how that could and in being a little disappointed, like Windows 8. (I buy a mobster PC for the heart of my recording studio every 2 or 3 years.)

RPGs like Phantasy Star, Arnold Palmer golf have been my favorites. The first is a reasonably easy but in depth journey from town to town and planet to planet talking to people fighting monsters gaining points then going back to restore and refresh etc etc.

Similar games are fun until you come up against and almost indecipherable and random puzzle.

WSS

I always felt that my wii was not nearly as accurate as I wanted it to be. Kinect on 360 is not horrible but it's role is pretty limited in games that I frequently play. It's cool that you can use it to shout in skyrim except I typically play after 10 pm when the kids are in bed and I'm being quiet as a mouse.

I will have to get a one the second fallout 4 is released. I'm not getting rid of my 360 though. I still have a nes, snes, genises, ps1, ps2 and wii. no reason to get rid of the 360.

I'll never go back to play station though, unless Xbox goes out of business.

That's where I fucked up. I traded in the 360 and didn't get jack shit for it anyway. I donated a ps2 and a stack of games to the children's home so now I just have the Xbox one and the Wii.

WSS

Anyone bought Destiny? Looks pretty impressive, if I get a next gen console that'll be first on my shopping list.

I got it on release day and have been playing it in my hotel (I had to transfer my preorder to Charlotte, haha). It's really good looking and sounds great. I've been playing though the missions with my buddy. I've only played a little multilayer in the beta though. It's great so far.

It will definitely hold me over until Halo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived