THE BROWNS BOARD

September 11

ClevelandFanForLife

I was working a late 2nd shift at the time, so still conked out when the 1st plane hit. My wife woke me up and told me what happened, and in my drowsiness l though "ok, a cesna or something, no big deal" and went back to sleep.

She promptly alerted me when the 2nd hit. That got my ass outta bed and we spent the rest of the day watching the news and wondering why.

I was just finishing my morning school bus run at Central Bucks School District in PA (yes, the same Central Bucks where Blunt Force Trauma attended, we graduated together). As I was heading in to clock-out I was told about a plane that crashed. On my way to next ojb Tower 2 was hit.

Not many people give the passengers of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania the credit they deserve. To sacrifice your own lives and cause the plane to crash when there is no question you will die in order to save the lives of countless others is the ultimate act of bravery. The innocents on flight 81 are certainly wearing halos right now.

at that point you have to make that move, you know you are already dead anyways, why not give it a chance? too bad they couldn't have pulled it off cuz it would have been another big FU to all those who plotted and carried out the attacks.

chuck norris, steaven segal or liam neeson.....fucking up terrorist plane hijackers on a daily basis.

Archived