THE BROWNS BOARD

Karlos Dansby

LondonBrown

Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

most defenders are outmatched by Graham

I agree guys there isn't a silver bullet to shut him down, I only really recall him being a situational rusher and dropping back and sitting down in a zone when in coverage. I think his speed and athleticism match up better than dansby, and Haden was just overwhelmed by jimmys mass. You could see him just box Haden out with his hips and make the catch uncontested. Maybe in a year or two that tall corner Desiree will be a decent matchup in coverage.

Dansby has already made more of an impact than DQ ever did, great pickup, thank you Ray Farmer

Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

In goal line situations... maybe... An LB under/ CB over seems like a better alternative then "jump, Joe, jump". And size-wise Mingo seems made for the job.

Fuck you're depressing. Dansby a step behind? Bro we won, why would you dog on our ILB he played the greatest game ever played by an inside linebacker in the history of the NFL. Haden outmatched? Treasonous words.

you are 100% right, it's all in the timing bro. We won the game so accurate observations are, apparently, completely treasonous and unbecoming of a Browns fan. So again, stop being depressing.

Haden was out matched vs Graham big time so was Dansby. Thought I would bring up my thoughts on mingo that crossed my mind during the game.

But yes Mingo would seem to be made to cover guys like Graham on certain routes. Not sure you want Mingo chasing guys like Graham 40 or 50 yds downfield though.

I'd rather be lucky and win than unlucky and lose every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some of you are so fucking depressing. Lighten the fuck up. We won the game against a good team. Be happy for fucks sake.

Certainly the Browns have had more than their share of bad luck....like in the Pats game last year. A little good luck is due to us.

Archived