THE BROWNS BOARD

Karlos Dansby

LondonBrown

To bad the only highlights ESPN is showing is Jimmy G's two touchdowns and Johnny's incomplete pass...

.. but not the two completed hand-offs???

and if we didn't get lucky at the end with blown coverage and a defensive holding call, it would be what...valid insights into another loss? I'm not "only" seeing the bad but the fact that some amt of luck was involved in this win today is beyond debate. So have a cock and smile and fuk off yourself rosebud. :)

Loser mentality. Only see the bad. Please fuck off.

Relax Francis, this is a football forum for a team far from superior .... try Skittles.

nice to see you around again ate....

But the level of pissing and moaning after a win is downright pathetic.

If you don't see it that way, fine. Its not about having an superior team...its about winning. He whines during a loss...he whines during a win. Frankly, it makes me not want to visit here. I came to celebrate the win, and am greeted by a bunch of fickle posting about how we almost lost.

Gmafb

nice to see you around again ate....

But the level of pissing and moaning after a win is downright pathetic.

If you don't see it that way, fine. Its not about having an superior team...its about winning. He whines during a loss...he whines during a win. Frankly, it makes me not want to visit here. I came to celebrate the win, and am greeted by a bunch of fickle posting about how we almost lost.

Gmafb

was I calling for Pettins job last week? was I calling for JF to save us this week against the Saints? Criticizing bad play during either a win or loss is whining? We did almost lose, you saw that right? This week it went in our favor, that's awesome...there's still some glaring issues that we shouldn't lose sight of though don't you think? or do you just want to be drunk in your own vomit smiling? hey that's great sorry for the buzzkill bro, carry on.

so you're in the browns lockeroom eh? you're there in defensive meetings? I'm not canning Dansby he's made some plays so far in preseason and in the first two games. He's also missed some tackles that were right infront of him....or have you not noticed our run defense so far this season? Cause we're getting gashed. Now mr big brain, when a defense is getting gashed in the run game...who's "ultimate" on field responsibility is it? remember this is the beginning of the season when everyone's fresh. Do you really feel like going back to games where we give up 300 yds on the ground? Have you forgotten those days?

yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

I'd rather be lucky and win than unlucky and lose every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some of you are so fucking depressing. Lighten the fuck up. We won the game against a good team. Be happy for fucks sake.

Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

Certainly possible...he's quick enough with some size that could help. It's also just that Graham is a beast.

Archived