THE BROWNS BOARD

A Team Win, Now a Team Loss

TypicalBrowns

Defense sucked in the first half

Offense sucked in the 2nd half

What makes me absolutely sick is the fact that they had not 1,2,3 but 4 fucking chances to win this game. So fucking frustrating. Hoyer certainly needs to get better and more consistent, hes safe and sound and cant be consistent, hes not the answer but is good for the Browns at the moment. MULTIPLE CHANCES to win this game

When THE FUCk Does Gordon return, cameron didnt do anything

Defense sucked in the first half

Offense sucked in the 2nd half

What makes me absolutely sick is the fact that they had not 1,2,3 but 4 fucking chances to win this game. So fucking frustrating. Hoyer certainly needs to get better and more consistent, hes safe and sound and cant be consistent, hes not the answer but is good for the Browns at the moment. MULTIPLE CHANCES to win this game

When THE FUCk Does Gordon return, cameron didnt do anything

Fuck Gordon. He wouldn't have made a difference in this game. Our Defense lost it.

Haden NEEDS to step up.. Rough start for him

Starting to think the DBS arent good enough to cover man on man

Haden is what he is, he's an average cb. Nowhere near elite. Other teams look for him and throw his way all the time, especially when the game is on the line. Haden gives up the big play way to often

I mean

Huge 40 yd play to Hawkins, stop dead in tracks

Huge 80 yd pass to Gabriel, stopped again,

Gabriel didn't need to fall down on that, and it would have been an easy TD. After that we had a mis communication on a hand off (likely the rooks fault, not hoyers), and a missed FG. If only hoyer could have made that field goal.

Don't say anything about the QB. Talk about our inept defense that didn't show up to play except for 3 series yet again today. Talk about the 12 penalties, etc.

Hoyer made a couple mistakes, but hardly the reason we lost. I miss the Dawson days if anything. Woulda been so nice to be up by 4 instead of 1 on that final drive.

Gabriel didn't need to fall down on that, and it would have been an easy TD. After that we had a mis communication on a hand off (likely the rooks fault, not hoyers), and a missed FG. If only hoyer could have made that field goal.

Don't say anything about the QB. Talk about our inept defense that didn't show up to play except for 3 series yet again today. Talk about the 12 penalties, etc.

Hoyer made a couple mistakes, but hardly the reason we lost. I miss the Dawson days if anything. Woulda been so nice to be up by 4 instead of 1 on that final drive.

It was a horrible throw, he had to stop to get it.

We just have to face the fact that we are not a good team. We have an exciting nucleus of talented

young players who have the potential to mesh into a good team, but right now, no.

Good teams do not consistently find ways to lose winnable games. And today, sports fans, was a classic

example of vintage Cleveland Browns football fuckery. The Ravens gave us multiple opportunities to put

the game away and coast to victory and we said "no thanks".

Good teams make you pay for your mistakes. When you commit a turnover on your own 30, a good team

will take that turnover and stick it up your ass. Not dick around and then try a 50 yard field goal and clang it

off the upright. When you have a receiver 10 yards behind the defense, you get him the ball and watch him

stroll into the end zone. Not catch it, fall down, get up and get caught from behind at the 9. And then go backwards

and finally, have the field goal attempt blocked by an untouched defender.

And how many times do I have to watch us get a big play, 1st down deep in the opponents territory, crowd going

nuts, and we get up to the line and call a fucking timeout!

Christ, I sound like Ghoolie. Too much alcohol today. I'll sign off and read the nonsense I've posted tomorrow.

Archived