THE BROWNS BOARD

A Team Win, Now a Team Loss

TypicalBrowns

It was a horrible throw, he had to stop to get it.

But he was so ridiculously wide open that he had no reason to fall on his face. he slowed down too much, and had to fall forward to get the ball.

You and I have quite a different opinion of horrible throw, too. Gabriel didn't have to move laterally at all to get it - just slow down a little bit, catch, and score.

Some of you people really make me sick. Criticizing the best QB play we've had in years. 120+ QBR, 0 turnovers on the year. 80 yard completion where the receiver lost track of the ball "horrible throw"

But he was so ridiculously wide open that he had no reason to fall on his face. he slowed down too much, and had to fall forward to get the ball.

You and I have quite a different opinion of horrible throw, too. Gabriel didn't have to move laterally at all to get it - just slow down a little bit, catch, and score.

Some of you people really make me sick. Criticizing the best QB play we've had in years. 120+ QBR, 0 turnovers on the year. 80 yard completion where the receiver lost track of the ball "horrible throw"

120 QBR and a loss with $2.24 will buy you a cup of fucking coffee.

Wasnt perfect, but horrible is a huge exaggeration. just think, if it woulda been brady quinn throwing that ball it woulda landed 10 yds. out of bounds!! Now thats horrible!! It was an 80 yard completion...cmon dude

120 QBR and a loss with $2.24 will buy you a cup of fucking coffee.

120 QBR isn't the reason we lost the game numb nuts. You think with JF we woulda won? He had an almost completion to the FB after unnecessarily running away from the pocket he must be the 2nd coming.

^ This.

3 reasons we lost...

1-Cundiff sucks a**. Yes, kicker IS an important position. scoring points is the name of the game and he blew at least 3 which gives us the win. His inability to be a scoring threat costed us 2 games now.

2- Benji suck all of a sudden at PR. He fair catches that last one and we're starting at the 30 not inside our own 10.

3- Run defense. Wtf? Thats all I can say about that. Mingo and Rubin both played the run terribly today.

Hoyer played good and our weapons seem legit. The defense and STs cost us the game. We look a lot better at 1-2 than I anticipated.

Bye week. Time to get to work...

Defense sucked in the first half

Offense sucked in the 2nd half

Vice versa?

We scored 14 of our 21 points in the 2nd half...

BLT scored 13 of their 23 in the 2nd...

Yes if you watch this play Gabriel checked up and then had to dive to make the catch if he didnt check up he walks into the endzone. The throw wasn't perfect but neither was the WR on that play.

Gabriel didn't need to fall down on that...

Thank you...

Is it written in our playbook that wide open WRs have to fall down? That's 3 in three games...

You're seeing things, Yeoman.

Gabe slowed his route at the 50... he did not stop. If he does not slow he catches the ball in stride and can skip into the endzone.

Ball was thrown from the 12, into what wind there was and was caught at the 30... that's 58 yards in the air.

When I first saw it I thought he had to slow, but upon further review... not really... and certainly not as much as he did.

Rest is spot on as far as I am concerned. A 120 QBR is nosebleed territory for a Browns QB...

Archived