THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox News is pure dogshit.

WalterWhite

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something else to consider is that the baby boom generation was a reasonably liberal bunch in the 60s and early 70s. That's us, woody. I think that's why Fox does such huge numbers now, because we old hippies are now more right wing. (generally speaking of course)

I'm not sure how the demographic will shake out in the post boomer generations, but less people are being born and people are living longer into their senior years. Which will pose an interesting dilemma. Not only will the old folks be a bit conservative but also prone to vote for benefits for senior citizens.

WSS

Even Shep thought MSNBC sucked. Anyone who hires Al Sharpton has to be fucked up.

And I think that is a major weakness in programming, except for drawing a certain type demographic. Most of their people I think are intelligent just way far off in the left fringe. Sharpton on the other hand is a real piece of shit.

I think that would be like Fox News hiring David Duke to do a show.

WSS

Keep in mind Woody, that as people age they do tend to become more conservative. Now whether you think its funny that old people die, remember the famous epitaph: As I am you will be.

That also means that the youngsters who watch MSNBC will eventually grow up and be replaced by todays adolescents.

WSS

As far as many social issues go, I don't think people get more conservative, their ideas do. I am not going to grow up and be against gay marriage or legal weed, but that may be considered the conservative few when I'm older as a new, more liberal view takes its place. The conservative views of a few generations ago would seem ridiculous now. If anything, both MSNBC and Fox will have to slowly become more liberal to keep their respective halves of the market. Or, Fox will become even more ridiculously fringe right and MSNBC would become today's Fox News.

As far as many social issues go, I don't think people get more conservative, their ideas do. I am not going to grow up and be against gay marriage or legal weed, but that may be considered the conservative few when I'm older as a new, more liberal view takes its place. The conservative views of a few generations ago would seem ridiculous now. If anything, both MSNBC and Fox will have to slowly become more liberal to keep their respective halves of the market. Or, Fox will become even more ridiculously fringe right and MSNBC would become today's Fox News.

Boy you know everything don't ya peckerhead!

1. I don't see North's involvment in trying to free the hostages as a corruption.

Some of what he did was illegal. But it was an honorable purpose.

But the Clintons did the same thing with documents,

and libs stayed silent. Obamao's IRS fraudulently claimed several hard drives were

crashed and the emails didn't exist. It was a lie. Libs don't care about that either.

Those two examples were for cya purposes. That is what is corrupt.

But to go all the way back and drag North into this conversation is weird.

2. Blasting the entire network for the idiot that was making jokes about her, is stupid.

3. The more people live in the real world, the more they see reality, and their attitudes adjust.

Even Obamao. He was against going into Iraq, but now he's gone into Syria and back into Iraq.

Odd how reality bites the young naive people, eh?

1. To say someone committed a crime for a good cause....well jeez thats convenient. Same thing could be said about anything depending on who you pander to. I said I stopped watching fox news when they put North as a commentator for their show because its stupid to watch a convicted criminal act like some bastion of decency. You said I was full of shit, so here we are. Weird, huh, how that works?

2. Never did.

3. I suppose its no more or less for the old naive people.

What does that mean? North is corrupt? bs.

Iran-Contra? Ring a bell?

Made Fast & Furious look like the minor leagues...

Edit:

Nevermind... htown already reminded you...

diehard, y'all need some reminding every once in a while...

Not at all woody. Have I ever called anyone out for a typographical error? I don't think so and I have made many myself. Your statement, however, is as stupid as saying more MSNBC viewers will contract AIDS through irresponsible and unprotected sex.

More likely to use a condom... MSNBC viewer or FoxNews viewer??? hmmmm...

1. I don't see North's involvment in trying to free the hostages as a corruption.

Some of what he did was illegal. But it was an honorable purpose.

But the Clintons did the same thing with documents,

and libs stayed silent. Obamao's IRS fraudulently claimed several hard drives were

crashed and the emails didn't exist. It was a lie. Libs don't care about that either.

Those two examples were for cya purposes. That is what is corrupt.

But to go all the way back and drag North into this conversation is weird.

Revisionists are quietly smiling as they think... "cal bought it. Our work is done."

The "plot" to trade arms for hostages was hatched before North was involved. The arms would flow through Israel to provide cover. Iran would use their influence with Hezbollah to release hostages they held, primarily in Lebanon. Shipment number one produced a hostage release in August, 1985. One of the prime architects of this effort, Robert McFarlane, resigned the following December with the "trade" program established.

Shortly after McFarlane resigned, North raised the idea of direct sales to Iran and diversion of the proceeds from the illegal arms sales to Iran to the funding of the Contras... a 2nd illegal activity. The free follow up to "commit one crime, get one free" was Ollie's baby.

It was not honorable. It was ideological. And it was illegal... times two.

C'mon, cal... you're smarter than that...

More likely to use a condom... MSNBC viewer or FoxNews viewer??? hmmmm...

If you are "True" republican

let the sperm fall where they may

Boy you know everything don't ya peckerhead!

Never said I did, I am just going off of history. Are we as a society more liberal now than we were 50 years ago? Was society 50 years ago more liberal than it was 100 years ago? Are supposed "liberal" stances like legal gay marriage and legal weed slowly working their way through our country? When I'm 50, those stances will be the norm.

Society progresses, sometimes for the best, sometimes not.

My social stances will not become more conservative as I get older. Neither did my dad's. Neither will my kids'. That would be the opposite of progression.

Unless of course, you still think women shouldn't show their knees? Or vote? Or slavery should be legal? Or divorce shouldn't be a thing? etc etc etc

Which group is more likely not to use birth control because of religious reasons?

a very tiny number of Catholics which don't make up significant portion of the religious right. As a matter of fact many Catholics are traditionally Democrat. I think you are confusing them with fundamentalist Protestants.

WSS

Well I guess that would be excellent if, for instance, I trusted the government more than I did Nabisco Buick or Franklin Templeton.

;)

WSS

It's not like the government would ever lie or suppress the truth to the ignorant masses. The global media is controlled by the satanist corporations and conglomerates that dictate what and what can't be talked about. Time Warner, Viacom, Disney, Sony, Microsoft are a who's who of Illuminati puppet masters. They play both sides to divide and conquer to keep the slave masters in control. Wake up! Turn the TV off and start reading Henry Makow, Michael Savage and Kevin Jackson.

It's not like the government would ever lie or suppress the truth to the ignorant masses. The global media is controlled by the satanist corporations and conglomerates that dictate what and what can't be talked about. Time Warner, Viacom, Disney, Sony, Microsoft are a who's who of Illuminati puppet masters. They play both sides to divide and conquer to keep the slave masters in control. Wake up! Turn the TV off and start reading Henry Makow, Michael Savage and Kevin Jackson.

I like this guy

(oh, girl? Really? Ok... Girl)

The bilderberg group is meeting in a super secret summit to decide how to silence opal Cysko

I wish somebody would. He's worse than Walter, and that's not good. I think it's somebody who

has been here before, and has come back with an alter ego. Or something....

Man you are so right! These illuminati satanists are EVERYWHERE andcontrol EVERYTHING. Luckily, I stopped watching TV a while ago and stocked up on tinfoil so they can't read my mind or control my thoughts. I've got a few spare ready-made hats lying around actually - they're yours for $100 a piece if you're interested?

Archived