THE BROWNS BOARD

Teddy Twatwater...

WalterWhite

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry, Teddy played one game. Didnt beat out Matt Cassell. Lets take it easy, he truly fucked up when saying he didnt want to come to Cleveland, just wasnt a good PR move, so we hate him for it. IMO its for good reason. He was quite ingnorant to insult an NFL franchise that took the time to evaluate and draft him. Honestly I think there was a reason Farmer didnt draft him, and I trust Farmer more than Teddy Twatwater.

I really try and ignore stupid posts like this, but after several of them, I cave in and have to address the ignorance.

How in the fuck are you going to compare Akili Smith and Bridgewater?

One was brain dead. The other is extremely smart.

One couldn't read defenses. The other is a master at it.

One couldn't read coverages. The other is amazing.

One held the ball too long. The other makes quick decisions.

One was inaccurate. The other is accurate.

Oh wait. They are both black.

Good call, genius. :wacko:

I was very loud on the DawgTalkers board that we should draft Teddy at 4. Heck, I would have traded up for him. He is the most football smart qb to come out in quite some time, even smarter than Luck. It's what separates him from the other chumps. Guys like Manning, Brady, Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Luck, and Rivers come in all different shapes and sizes. They all have one thing in common. They are football smart. So is Teddy.

The guy is going to be a star.

Whew. I'm guessing you had to go rub one off after this little rant.

WSS

I really try and ignore stupid posts like this, but after several of them, I cave in and have to address the ignorance.

Is it a stereotype based on size, build plus other factors, sure. Not necessarily on race.

How in the fuck are you going to compare Akili Smith and Bridgewater?

One was brain dead. The other is extremely smart.

I am sure the team that drafted Akili thought he was extremely smart too.

One couldn't read defenses. The other is a master at it.

One couldn't read coverages. The other is amazing.

One held the ball too long. The other makes quick decisions.

One was inaccurate. The other is accurate.

All of the above still totally remains to be seen. In college, Smith could do all those things too, and did all those things in his first couple of games in the league. You extrapolate too soon.

Oh wait. They are both black.

Good call, genius. :wacko:

Half the QBs that have been take lately have been black. I didn't compare him to Donovan McNabb who is black...Or Russell Wilson who is black, or Colin Kaepernick who is black, or Randall Cunningham who was black, or Jamarcus Russell who is black, or Geno Smith, Kordell Stewart, RGIII, Cam Newton, Josh Freeman, Vince Young, Tony Blake...etc. etc. etc. I compared him to the guy that he reminds me of.

I was very loud on the DawgTalkers board that we should draft Teddy at 4. Heck, I would have traded up for him. He is the most football smart qb to come out in quite some time, even smarter than Luck. It's what separates him from the other chumps. Guys like Manning, Brady, Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Luck, and Rivers come in all different shapes and sizes. They all have one thing in common. They are football smart. So is Teddy.

The guy is going to be a star.

Im sorry, Teddy played one game. Didnt beat out Matt Cassell. Lets take it easy, he truly fucked up when saying he didnt want to come to Cleveland, just wasnt a good PR move, so we hate him for it. IMO its for good reason. He was quite ingnorant to insult an NFL franchise that took the time to evaluate and draft him. Honestly I think there was a reason Farmer didnt draft him, and I trust Farmer more than Teddy Twatwater.

teddy is a cross-dressing bitch.

1365778200.jpg

Getting extra credit for class..

Meanwhile...

Manziel-in-bathroom-rolling-money-566x88

did you say RG3???

Lol.

Worst argument of all-time. Bravo.

I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

So Bridgewater is too small for the NFL, but Midget Manziel isn't? Considering that Manziel is much more reckless?

Manziel has a thicker frame and better escapability. Twatwater is a stick figure with just enough speed to get clobbered in the secondary. Manziel fazter, smarter, bigger hands, better built for the NFL. Only advantage Bulgehider has right now is pocket passing experience. That gets learned, the rest doesnt.

Z

Lol.

I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

The only reason was the pro day. There is literally no other reason for him to fall. No one in their right mind would think Manziel is more durable.

So you support snorting crack and continue to ignore that it was for extra credit in school? Got it.

What?

I support that our QB isn't a bitch like Bridgewater.

Looking forward to seeing him on the road this week after GB has film on him.

Should be fun, if the little narrow-ankled troll can get through the game without being carted off again.

Zombo

What?

I support that our QB isn't a bitch like Bridgewater.

Looking forward to seeing him on the road this week after GB has film on him.

Should be fun, if the little narrow-ankled troll can get through the game without being carted off again.

Zombo

Manziel is the epitome of that word.

Archived