THE BROWNS BOARD

The Worst Fantasy Week in Recorded History

Zombo

Well, I went up to Cleveland, got hammered four nights in a row, watched the Browns lose, watched the Indians lose, spent the rest of the week travelling in a hazy fog and never unpacked TGZ's crystal ball. What's the worse thing that could happen?

This:

League I

A Mingo Ate My Baby 134 - Zombo's Hoyerific 72

62 point loss to a previously unbeaten team. It was doomed from the start when Drunk Zombo thought picking up Washington's D (-1) versus the Giants Thursday night was a good idea.

League 4

BrownsWin 101 Zombo's Top Dawgs 73

Kept this one under 30, but somehow found a worse defense, Atlanta (-4)

Survival

"Just pick whoever is playing Jax". A no-brainer for a no-brain weekend, right? Oh no .. I decided to "think" ... I don't like Dallas, Jerry Jones is creepy, so I am taking New Orleans on the road ... I mean I can always come back to change it, right? Never came back.

Eliminated ... in brutal fashion.

Pro Pickem

First it was "I'll just pick the Thursday game (Hail to the Redskins) and come back later" ... Then, as I hurried through TWITAFCN I peeked at the divisional spreads and said "I'll just pick Pittsburgh and Baltimore and then come back". I never went back. Until someone pointed out that I never made the rest of my picks halfway through the 4 PM games. I only had the two night games left, but those were locks ... Brees will destroy Dallas and Brady will destroy KC ... right?

One point ... at least it was against Pittsburgh.

Just when you think it can't be any worse, it was the last weekend of the Browns Board Baseball League. I finished third ... not too bad, right? Not bad unless you consider who finished first and who I will have to hear from for six months ... arch nemesis and Steeler fan extraordinaire ... Rich4eagle.

Shoot me in the dick.

Zombo

LMAO...

Gotta play thru pain, Z...

Maybe next year you'll work harder in TC and pre-season...

be more ready for your road trip.

Are you saying you suck? All of your adversaries here have been waiting years for that admission. You have just given them a plum.

I'm saying I had a bad week. The worst week ever.

But I will still win both my fantasy leagues, pro pickem and college pickem.

My "adversaries" are a bunch of homos and you are a scaredycat that doesn't play.

Zombo

I'm saying I had a bad week. The worst week ever.

But I will still win both my fantasy leagues, pro pickem and college pickem.

My "adversaries" are a bunch of homos and you are a scaredycat that doesn't play.

Zombo

You notice I don't challenge you.

Yahoo.com gave me an A+ for my draft. I have yet to net more than seventy points. 0-4. And now I have to sing I Saw The Sign by Ace of Base in public because of last weeks 42 point performance.

And now I have to sing I Saw The Sign by Ace of Base in public because of last weeks 42 point performance.

Video on youtube or it did not happen...

Misread that. Mingo ate your baby is mine.

I spend too much time keeping the trolls in line to play Fantasy- and it holds no interest to me.... But someone else was out to lunch....

b112bed2-3e9d-4c1e-af28-3b77efd58fb6_800

idk I average over a 100 every week...

MIN 156 3 - - - - - - - - 18.24 RB MIN - - - 105 2 27 - - - - 25.20 RB @JAX Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 WR @IND Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 WR @DAL Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 TE CLE Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 W/R
Pierre GarconWR - WAS
SEA Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 BN SEA Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 BN
Isaiah CrowellRB - CLE
@TEN Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 BN @TEN Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 BN @NE Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00 BN
Greg OlsenTE - CAR
CHI Get Advice - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
PAT FG Made Fantasy POS Move Kicker Opp Status Genius Made 0-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50+ Points K
Nick NovakK - SD
NYJ Get Advice - - - - - - 0.00
Tackles Turnover Score Ret Points Fantasy POS Move Defense Team Opp Status Genius Sack Int Fum Rec Saf TD TD Pts Allow Points DEF @TEN Get Advice - - - - - - - 0.00 BN @NYG Get Advice - - - - - - - 0.00

Archived