THE BROWNS BOARD

How to Ward Off Stiller Fans.

Nuckin Futz

Superb video - the guy just seems to nail it. I have no idea how you could be from NE Ohio and be a Steelers fan. Really. I genuinely think that you have something truly missing in your life / brain chemistry to make that choice. I'm guessing that their mums never gave them attention growing up or something.

I once went to commiserate a Browns OT loss to the Jets with some Browns Board buddies in a bar in Strongsville and as I walked back from the gents a guy dressed in a Steelers jersey went to say something to me with a sarcastic grin and before he had a chance I told him to F off and flipped him the one finger salute - he was offended but more confused to hear it in an English accent. His buddies pissed themselves laughing, ahhhh, good times.

I Hate The Steelers.

Just caught this, ..very funny. And it nails the steeler fans and trolls.

I just wonder if steeler fans suck on purpose, or they just can't help it. B)

Superb video - the guy just seems to nail it. I have no idea how you could be from NE Ohio and be a Steelers fan. Really. I genuinely think that you have something truly missing in your life / brain chemistry to make that choice. I'm guessing that their mums never gave them attention growing up or something.

I once went to commiserate a Browns OT loss to the Jets with some Browns Board buddies in a bar in Strongsville and as I walked back from the gents a guy dressed in a Steelers jersey went to say something to me with a sarcastic grin and before he had a chance I told him to F off and flipped him the one finger salute - he was offended but more confused to hear it in an English accent. His buddies pissed themselves laughing, ahhhh, good times.

I Hate The Steelers.

It was probably an inbred woman from Pissburgh. Hard to tell the difference I've heard.

Archived