THE BROWNS BOARD

Phil Taylor

RoyceRolls

I guess the Browns will have to throw the (Ismaley) Kitchen sink at their opponents with Taylor out.

They could slide Rubin over and put Kitchen in the middle. But we could also see a lot of Armonty Bryant, Billy Winn and John Hughes, which would make us a little smaller, but quicker, which me be good at stopping those two back Pittsburgh has ,,, I fear them more then Ben.

Zombo

They could slide Rubin over and put Kitchen in the middle. But we could also see a lot of Armonty Bryant, Billy Winn and John Hughes, which would make us a little smaller, but quicker, which me be good at stopping those two back Pittsburgh has ,,, I fear them more then Ben.

Zombo

The only people who fear Ben are women in public restrooms.

Billy Winn needs to get it cranked up

Armonty looked great, at times, in Nashville

Come to think of it, with the Brown's defense ranked 31st , every swinging dick on defense needs to crank it up; every single practice, every single game, every fuckin play

ftw

I don't understand why he isn't the NT in this D. He's huge. But we have some decent depth there

Agree... Phil has been the best NT we've had playing DE...

Except he's not really a DE, he's a DT...

... because our OLB is not an OLB, he's really a DE.

Clear as mud?

Billy needs his weight down and his RPMs up...

I don't get this D. Totally dominated the pre-season, talent everywhere, high draft choices, etc. Hoe can you be 31st ranked in the league? I still think it's the LB's not playing their roles, not tackling, etc. Kruger is having a great season but the rest have been inconsistent at best.

I don't get this D. Totally dominated the pre-season, talent everywhere, high draft choices, etc. Hoe can you be 31st ranked in the league? I still think it's the LB's not playing their roles, not tackling, etc. Kruger is having a great season but the rest have been inconsistent at best.

Same here. Wtf is going on? I understand it takes time to learn new schemes but this is just plain terrible.

Shanny at least morphs his offense to fit his players. Not seeing this at all with the d. Too many square pegs round holes. Even tho we have some damn good square pegs!

So what was wrong with Phil's knee? Not seeing any detail anywhere...

Meniscus repair is about the only thing I can think of that is in the "few week" rehab area.

Archived