THE BROWNS BOARD

Winston active West Inactive

LondonBrown

Yeah, they have 5 DL and 10 DB's active for today's game - Coverage D it sounds like.

Unless Rub was a last second scratch, I can't see how it isn't borderline incompetent to maintain that unhealthy a ratio.

Unless this defense gets some early down stops and turnovers, its going to be a long day.

Unless Rub was a last second scratch, I can't see how it isn't borderline incompetent to maintain that unhealthy a ratio.

Unless this defense gets some early down stops and turnovers, its going to be a long day.

Rubin had an Ankle injury Thurs/Fri - don't remember which.

Our D has struggled badly with these guys that are not playing today, I'm perfectly fine seeing what a hungry, young guy can do in their place........ Hard to get much worse.

Agree on the doghouse... Why else do you sit our Week 1 100-yd rusher?

Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi · 51m 51 minutes ago"@TeHDruiD West demotion to light a fire under him, or possibly being worked in a trade? // Maybe Winston had a better practice week.

Pettine has said in the past that he'll go with whoever has the best practice before . . . so I guess we're seeing that play out this week.

Terrence West was a healthy scratch today. Since I have several fantasy teams I am glad I dropped him when Tate got healthy. I was going to keep him on the bench as a handcuff but it looks like Crowell is the man. I live in Tampa now but watch all the rewinds on the NFL channel. What a great win today. They really made a statement by never taking the foot off the gas. Serves Pittsburgh right after all the years of having those terrible towels shoved down our throats. We should have beat them week one and I think the Browns can beat Cincinnati and Baltimore too.

Finally a route of a supposed elite team.

I'm thinking West threw a hissy fit because he didn't want to have to play special teams so they benched him.

Doug Dieken said pre game when asked why he was scratched,

"West needs to learn this is a team game, and not about individuals"

Archived