THE BROWNS BOARD

98% of Rapes in Denmark committed by Muslim Men.

WalterWhite

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Steve, fuck off. Do you honestly believe this? What's your take on the article.

2) no, I don't believe this

3) No, you're wrong. I would not say that. No matter how much you idiots think I would. I'd be saying the exact same fucking thing about the complete lack of any source.

Heaven forbid somewhere here actually look at facts and evidence instead of just throwing anything against the wall they agree with and calling it truth.

So in short, Steve, fuck off. Don't tell me what I'd think. Try to bring articles to the table with sources.

1) Steve, fuck off. Do you honestly believe this? What's your take on the article.

>>Probably rubbish. Look at the POS site.

But I wouldn't bet my life against the claim :)..<<

2) no, I don't believe this

3) No, you're wrong. I would not say that. No matter how much you idiots think I would. I'd be saying the exact same fucking thing about the complete lack of any source.

Heaven forbid somewhere here actually look at facts and evidence instead of just throwing anything against the wall they agree with and calling it truth.

So in short, Steve, fuck off. Don't tell me what I'd think. Try to bring articles to the table with sources.

So, there's no actual basis in fact for this article.

Walter - when you see alarmist things like this, please do try to check the legitimacy of the sources. I'm not saying everything you post is bollocks, but maybe some basic fact checking first.

So, there's no actual basis in fact for this article.

Walter - when you see alarmist things like this, please do try to check the legitimacy of the sources. I'm not saying everything you post is bollocks, but maybe some basic fact checking first.

He isn't interested in facts, he is interested in driving an anti-Muslim agenda and having people like Diehard validate it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b4_1370337629

No shit.

The closest thing I found. However, this is in Norway and religion is never mentioned. Just "Kurdish and African immigrants". Though those numbers are pretty fucking insane even if they are unrelated to the claims in this thread.

And we've taling about emigrants from 3rd world shit holes that other 3rd world shit holes look down upon...

WSS

So I see how some O these elections were won. "Obama! Terrorists! Muslims! Ebola! Rap music! Your kids not calling! Boo! Vote for me!"

Now, do you, cal or Walter have any evidence to support the OP claim? Or do you just think its true because you want it to be?

You can't prove it isn't true. Therefore it's true.

Any cursory Check will show you that despite your objections muslims are dramatically over represented in regards to their percentage in terms of rape. Wanting something to be not true doesn't make it so.

Perhaps they are, and I wouldn't be shocked. But the point is - and you didn't manage to grasp it previously so I can see why it's lost on you again - you can't just post whatever statistics you like with no sources and make it true.

In regards to the statistics I posted if you bother to read that thread again, I was able to back them up, in regards to what walter posts I can't help you. That's on him, but statistical bickering aside, and getting back to the real issue is they are responsible for the crimes they commit and they're committing more than anyone else there and as more people apologize their actions away they get more bold about it.

I don't doubt that they're responsible for more crime on a 'per ethnic minority' basis. Then again, you probably have to consider the demography of the standard criminal. If you make an assumption that the 'standard' violent criminal is from an under-educated and impoverished background, then I wonder what the ethnic proportions are then, and how the crime rates stack up. I suspect that because a much larger percentage of the native white population is more highly educated, they are less likely to commit those kinds of crimes. But I digress.

Point is, saying that muslims are responsible for '98% of rapes' without even a shred of evidence to back it up is ridiculous, and it's this kind of fear-mongering that causes such violent reactions as Walter's among people who take it at face value.

Do they? I'm not talking about shitty backwards countries like Pakistan (see other thread) or wherever. In places like Denmark, and most of Europe, people have moved there from their shitty backwater countries for a brighter future.

It's not in terms of an ethnic minority. If they compromise 4% of the population and are responsible for over 50% of the rapes which is the number given for 2010 in Sweden that means 4% of the population is committing more rapes than 96% of the population. That is a major problem exacerbated by people that would rather argue about the actual statistic than put a stop to the problem.

Rather than waste my time educating the muslim I would rather educate arm and empower women to defend themselves. I'd rather see a dead criminal than a raped or dead citizen.

It's not in terms of an ethnic minority. If they compromise 4% of the population and are responsible for over 50% of the rapes which is the number given for 2010 in Sweden that means 4% of the population is committing more rapes than 96% of the population. That is a major problem exacerbated by people that would rather argue about the actual statistic than put a stop to the problem.

Rather than waste my time educating the muslim I would rather educate arm and empower women to defend themselves. I'd rather see a dead criminal than a raped or dead citizen.

It's a terrible statistic, and one that absolutely we should be doing something about. But do we seriously think wiping out all people of a religion, based on the actions of a tiny minority, is actually a good way to go?

But do we seriously think wiping out all people of a religion, based on the actions of a tiny minority

It's not a tiny minority by any means. It's hundreds of thousands if not millions in Canada, The US, Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, Sudan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Archived