THE BROWNS BOARD

What did Brian Hoyer say to T West after the TD run?

Adoug319

Some of you guys may remember after West had his TD run, he was on the sideline in front of the cameras dancing, and then Hoyer came up to him and said something, and he stopped dancing. Anyone know what he said, or is there a video of it somewhere? I heard its on vine but i cant find it

I'm assuming he said something along the lines of, "hey rook, wait til the games over to start dancing"

I can see both sides of this "thing" - it's no biggie tho - an excited rookie that's needs a little calming down fir sure - but man, I haven't seen an excited sideline for somany years that I wouldn't want to piss on that parade too much either.

It was a stupid dance however. Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

Aside: I can remember when there was a "final gun"...

Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

Absolutely on "biggest thing"...

As for JFF... pretty sure he would have said something...

... something along the lines of "May I cut in?"

I can see both sides of this "thing" - it's no biggie tho - an excited rookie that's needs a little calming down fir sure - but man, I haven't seen an excited sideline for somany years that I wouldn't want to piss on that parade too much either.

It was a stupid dance however. Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

The way I see that is I'd rather have to calm guys down after scoring TD's and winning than having a composed sideline while losing badly (which we've seen for a long time). Shurmer's deer in the headlights look still haunts my dreams.

The one thing I dislike about West is his dumb touchdown dance. Glad Hoyer shut it down.

Yeah... I probably couldn't tolerate seeing it more than 4 or 5 times a game... :)

Muggin for the cameras and the endzone dances get on my nerves too. Legit celebrations are great, but the whole signature dance thing is stupid and immature. And West just looks like an idiot in that clip. Glad Brian said something. And even more glad that West listened.

Just imagine if it was Hoyer dancing and mugging like that......yeah, I can't either ;)

I will say, TO's sharpy celebration was the best ever. It wasn't necessary, but it was at least funny and creative.

Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

lol.

what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

give the man a nobel peace prize.

lol.

Brian Hoyer has everything you'd want from a QB, except the natural physical talent. Give him Manziel's playmaking ability and he's a hall of famer. Ditto, give Manziel Hoyer's decision making, determination and the rest, and you're on to a winner.

lol.

I was going to go in on you, then I realized you're just another one of those weirdo gay Johnny followers. Either way, choke on a fat black dick

you participate in Homosexual intercourse\.

hahaha. I win.

Why do you make things so personal? Yes i may not agree on some of the responses you got, but if you are a true "DAWG" fan, i'm assuming Dawg Pound, you should be happy that we are in 1st place and Hoyer is looking good. I'm getting so tired of all the Bullshit bickering between Hoyer and JFF Homers. For the Love of Christ, we are RELEVANT now and are being considered as favorites to win the division. WHEN AND THE HELL HAVE WE HEARD THAT LATELY? Im so tired of all the negative bullshit, lets enjoy being winners NOW!!!!!

Why do you make things so personal? Yes i may not agree on some of the responses you got, but if you are a true "DAWG" fan, i'm assuming Dawg Pound, you should be happy that we are in 1st place and Hoyer is looking good. I'm getting so tired of all the Bullshit bickering between Hoyer and JFF Homers. For the Love of Christ, we are RELEVANT now and are being considered as favorites to win the division. WHEN AND THE HELL HAVE WE HEARD THAT LATELY? Im so tired of all the negative bullshit, lets enjoy being winners NOW!!!!!

please dont fuel the fire. this guy is a weirdo johnny-zealot

Just got thru this point yesterday...

What I'd forgotten was that Hoyer's coaching occurred during the second cut to West...

He was mugging and a couple players were laughing...

they cut away for some other shot

and then came right back for Mug#2 and "the dance"...

Then Hoyer said "party over".

Archived