THE BROWNS BOARD

Other games fun again - Mia vs Buff TNF

Manzier

Another one of the positive aspects of winning and being back in the playoff race, is the OTHER games get so much more interesting. All of a sudden, I am once again interested in everyones record, conference record, who they're playing and how it affects us......

Winning is great and being all the way back into football is even better.

So, with that said, Im excited about tonights Miami Buff game. Hoping for Miami to pull it out at home and start the Bills slide(would REALLY like a top 10-12 pick).

Plus, a good opportunity to scout the Bills for our game coming up.

My pick: Fins 20 - Bills 13

yeah i'll be watching.

don't like miami. like the bills because of the blue collar city that it is and the comparisons between both cleveland and buffalo and their struggles in the past 20 something years with their nfl franchises.

that being said i understand the ramifications with the draft pick next year so LET'S GO FINS!

talk about a sad assed game so far. only reason to be excited is if you have one of their kickers starting on your fantasy team.

I owe you an apology.

The Bills should have stayed put and just drafted Odell Beckham or Kelvin Benjamin.

They won't have a QB to get Watkins the ball until at least 2016

talk about a sad assed game so far. only reason to be excited is if you have one of their kickers starting on your fantasy team.

I picked up the Dolphins kicker this morning :D

Kyle Orton...the second coming of Fitzpatrick for buffalo? Another quiet game for Watkins - but their whole offense was quiet.

I didn't watch much but bits and pieces, dolphins had an early red zone turn over as they usually do (Tannehill usually does) every week and buffalo had a really good first drive. They marched all the way down on some super basic (too basic?) plays picking up chunks of 4-6 yards at a time then they just stalled.

Bills D looked pretty damn good... just got worn down.

Orton had to take a hit a couple downfield shots... can't dink a good D all nite long.

Not that it made a huge difference, but the Safety call was BS. How they can call that, but not a rifle shot straight to the feet of an RB when a screen blows up, is beyond me...

Bills D looked pretty damn good... just got worn down.

Orton had to take a hit a couple downfield shots... can't dink a good D all nite long.

Not that it made a huge difference, but the Safety call was BS. How they can call that, but not a rifle shot straight to the feet of an RB when a screen blows up, is beyond me...

Yep. The D did look good. But the O was terrible.

And that safety was a crap call, no doubt

My thoughts exactly as I watched. Looked like a high school offense from what I saw. Maybe they have to keep things basic (and short) for Orton. Not a surprise as to why they couldn't get in the end zone in awhile.

Yes it was, but karma got the bills back since they recovered a fumble on the safety punt, they just failed to do anything with the short field.

I owe you an apology.

The Bills should have stayed put and just drafted Odell Beckham or Kelvin Benjamin.

They won't have a QB to get Watkins the ball until at least 2016

no apologizes dude. watkins is going to be good.

the only thing we disagreed on was the fact that one player makes a team. after watching that game last night the bills should have taken the OL. orton had no protection and was getting pressured on every pass play. had watkins a couple of times but because of the guys in his face couldn't get the ball on target. i wouldn't place the blame on orton or the receivers. that OLine looked terrible and had no answer for miami's D.

the bills org needs a colonic from the top down. marrone looks like a maroon.

Watkins is going to be good, but buffalos mistake is probably going to come down to next years 1st.

They went all in for a WR, in a deep WR draft.

How many times have we seen that "one-player" thing up close now and benefitted from it?

Bills and Watkins...

Falcons and Julio...

Falcons are still waiting for their bennies...

Archived