THE BROWNS BOARD

Dez Bryant

Sheepdog

Everyone should know by now that Dez said "don't test my loyalty", referring to resigning with the Cowboys and what the Cowboys have offered him so far. Say Dez does walk, do we try and sign him or pass?

I won't lie, the idea of Gordon and Bryant is interesting though I do realize that there is virtually no chance of this happening.

Just a thought and should spark some good conversation.

dez bryant for manziel. i'd do it in a heartbeat as long as he's not a diva as people have projected him to be.

also there are/were some rumblings about his off the field character. don't really know what that's about but if he's a low character guy i don't want him anywhere near gordon.

dez bryant for manziel. i'd do it in a heartbeat as long as he's not a diva as people have projected him to be.

also there are/were some rumblings about his off the field character. don't really know what that's about but if he's a low character guy i don't want him anywhere near gordon.

At the same time Bryant has cleaned up his image or at least he isn't getting caught anymore which might be a positive influence on Gordon. Too many variables to know what could happen.

Gordon, Bryant, and Hawkins on the field with our new found run game is orgasmic.. I say why not.. If offer him a fat contract he can't refuse, we'll have the money

Everyone should know by now that Dez said "don't test my loyalty", referring to resigning with the Cowboys and what the Cowboys have offered him so far. Say Dez does walk, do we try and sign him or pass?

I won't lie, the idea of Gordon and Bryant is interesting though I do realize that there is virtually no chance of this happening.

Just a thought and should spark some good conversation.

Um no- there's problems. No chance? In spades. Bryant is going to want franchise money, so where will that leave us with Gordon, Cameron, and a bunch of the others? Hoyer keeps winning, there's another $10 million + off the cap. Not that he isn't good- we have to keep our own players first.

If Farmer wanted two legit #1s on the field at the same time, he would have just drafted Watkins, and saved himself a ton of money under anything Bryant will command on the open market.

Oh, and ask yourself how's Atlanta doing with Roddy White, and Julio Jones of late?

Um no- there's problems...... In spades. Bryant is going to want franchise money, so where will that leave us with Gordon, Cameron, and a bunch of the others? Hoyer keeps winning, there's another $10 million + off the cap. Not that he isn't good- we have to keep our own players first.

If Farmer wanted two legit #1s on the field at the same time, he would have just drafted Watkins, and saved himself a ton of money under anything Bryant will command on the open market.

Oh, and ask yourself how's Atlanta doing with Roddy White, and Julio Jones of late?

Exactly my thoughts. Bryant is great and all, but would totally screw up any balance on our salary cap. And he DEMANDS the ball. If he doen't get enough passes now, how is he gonna get enough passes on a cold weather running team that also has Josh Gordon?

Im reading that Bryant wants 12-14 mil!!!! .Holy crap. Any team that pays that kind of money to a WR deserves to lose. I know everyone wants the flashy stars, but usually when they're signed, they only suck money from the payroll and rarely win anything. With so many more good players, it's more and more important to keep a balance on the payroll and not overpay for just one guy.

And the Watkins point was spot on. If we wanted another #1 WR, it would be done already.

Why buy a shiny hood ornament, when you can get a whole truck for less!

Archived