THE BROWNS BOARD

43 degrees, windy, and rain for Sunday!

WalterWhite

The 2 that have been accurate for me are NOAA (National Weather Service) & Weatherbug. They are very close to each other, predicting highs of 36-37, wind 9-11 mph with gusts to 23-25, 40 to 50% chance of snow.

Dress warmly if you're going to the game. Temperature of 37 means little. That wind chill will feel like the 20s.

Mike

12/16/2007 browns over the bills 8-0 is the coldest day I experienced at the ballyard. This game featured one of the most remarkable kicks I have seen when Dawson kicked a 49

yarder that seemed to change trajectory 2 or 3 times before it sailed through the uprights. Although the low for the day was only 25f the wind chill had to have been below zero.

Right before opening kickoff a fuckin mini hurricane passed through, freezing every set of brass balls in the in or near the stadium.

Argh. Last I looked it was going to be 30s and snow. I'd rather it be cold enough for that.

Exactly- I'll take 28 degrees and snow over 35 degrees and rain anytime.

So it's clothing optional?

Only if you're like the crazies that want to get face time on National TV with no shirt on, and wind up in the hospital suffering from hypothermia. I will be bringing several clothing options.

Archived