THE BROWNS BOARD

Atlanta is in first place

Browns149

Next week is going to be a much harder game.

On the road, against a team, many picked for big things, and now, Atlanta, with their 4-6 record, is in first place in the NFC south division.

Atlanta is 4-0 within the NFCS division.. 0-6 against everyone else

and the Texans were 1-11 without Foster before today

At least the Browns don't face the Cardinals, Broncos, Detroit, or Green Bay this year. Houston and Atlanta have losing records. A winning formula is committing to the run. What happened today? I think you have to pound the ball to wear defenses down and we need a guy who we can trust week in and week out. Imagine rotating Lynch with a committee every week. Let one guy go into beast mode and get his momentum going. The trouble with the Browns is the play calling.

At least the Browns don't face the Cardinals, Broncos, Detroit, or Green Bay this year. Houston and Atlanta have losing records. A winning formula is committing to the run. What happened today? I think you have to pound the ball to wear defenses down and we need a guy who we can trust week in and week out. Imagine rotating Lynch with a committee every week. Let one guy go into beast mode and get his momentum going. The trouble with the Browns is the play calling.

Watching this season. It is obvious that the one guy is West. Tate is to slow and Crow can't hold the ball. Give West 25 carries and see what that gets us

I'm not looking forward to any Browns games.

Should the defense stop ATL for most of the game? Yes.

Should Gordon be able to stretch the ATL defense? Yes.

Will they? I don't know at this point....

STFU , seriously if you haven't found the Browns entertaining this year just piss off. Head south and root for the Cincy Buttholes we beat the shot out of.

I'm not looking forward to any Browns games.

Should the defense stop ATL for most of the game? Yes.

Should Gordon be able to stretch the ATL defense? Yes.

Will they? I don't know at this point....

Well, it will depend which team shows up. The team that looked like world beaters against the Steelers and Bengals, or the team that lost to the Jaguars?

Of course, it's no fun when we lose, but did anyone have the Browns at 6-4 mid November? This year- it's "any given Sunday". You have the Rams beating the Broncos, or the Eagles getting smoked by 33 in Green bay?

A case of the jitters and the three headed back situation will be what holds us back at Atlanta - although Gordon breaking one loose early should switch that momentum back to us - if he does / can. But when you consider that yesterday we had 58 yards in 24 carries - one of those runs went for 35 yards by Crowell so my maths says we managed 23 yards on 23 carries outside of that big play - there is the problem right there. Fix that, hell lets go crazy and aim for 3 yards average, and we open doors for the type of plays that should make Gordon a hero on Sunday. AFC North - no place for pussies.

Archived