THE BROWNS BOARD

New board member here

WinstonLegthigh

Greetings everyone, I am one of those "long time readers, first time posters." I have been reading this board on and off for the about past 8 years and decided its time to actually sign up. Love this place, its the first place I come for browns news and opinion on what's happening throughout the year. Born and raised in Toledo with a whole lot of time spent in Avon lake, where my family hails from. Lifelong browns, Indians, cavs fan (still can't stand lebron, maybe when he wins us a championship that will change). Currently living in the Washington DC area and have found myself on here daily for NY browns info, so i just figured I'd introduce myself before I start sharing my opinions on here. Now for some of those opinions.

Not a manzealot and don't think he is built for the NFL.

I like hoyer, he isn't great but he wins, and with the right system and thebright guys I think he could be the guy.

Hate the ravens more than the squealers, they stole football from my childhood and I will never forgive them. Or art.

We are good and for the first time in a while aren't talking about the draft by week 4 or 5, while we need work, let's enjoy the winning for a change.

Fuck the hoyer, haden, cundiff, and pettine haters. That being said I will probably complain about them, but let's support the guys we got.

Anyway, hello everyone, see ya soon.

Greetings everyone, I am one of those "long time readers, first time posters." I have been reading this board on and off for the about past 8 years and decided its time to actually sign up. Love this place, its the first place I come for browns news and opinion on what's happening throughout the year. Born and raised in Toledo with a whole lot of time spent in Avon lake, where my family hails from. Lifelong browns, Indians, cavs fan (still can't stand lebron, maybe when he wins us a championship that will change). Currently living in the Washington DC area and have found myself on here daily for NY browns info, so i just figured I'd introduce myself before I start sharing my opinions on here. Now for some of those opinions.

I like hoyer, he isn't great but he wins, and with the right system and thebright guys I think he could be the guy.

Hate the ravens more than the squealers, they stole football from my childhood and I will never forgive them. Or art.

We are good and for the first time in a while aren't talking about the draft by week 4 or 5, while we need work, let's enjoy the winning for a change.

Fuck the hoyer, haden, cundiff, and pettine haters. That being said I will probably complain about them, but let's support the guys we got.

Sounds like you'll fit right in, welcome, if you've been lurking for 8 years we will skip the usual hazing.

But we might make you punch a Raven fan to prove your street cred.

Zombo

Sounds like you'll fit right in, welcome, if you've been lurking for 8 years we will skip the usual hazing.

But we might make you punch a Raven fan to prove your street cred.

Zombo

That can be done, my whole brother in laws family are die hard ravens fans and I wanna punch them all every time we watch the games together. When I eventually do, I will post video, along with arrest and trial video. Not the part where I get sodomized in jail though.

Clearly a man of intelligence and proper upbringing... Welcome...

Sorta, it goes with my name if anyone can figure that one out.

Churchill Muldaur is best I can come up with...

Why anyone would live in the DC area is beyond me. I hate that fucking place.

That can be done, my whole brother in laws family are die hard ravens fans and I wanna punch them all every time we watch the games together. When I eventually do, I will post video, along with arrest and trial video. Not the part where I get sodomized in jail though.

Oh good, you're funny.

Churchill's chicken? Winston Churchill? Was he a Liverpudlian?

I watched a Hard Day's Night last week. Or was it six years ago? All l know is l can't understand a damn thing they're saying in that movie.

i mean just bing it. winston legthigh is a record label for the socal band named charles mansion. now whether this is what the OP used for his username or not, i don't know.

anyways, welcome squire!

I am learning so much from everyone's guesses. But no this is not it either.

So anyway here ya go.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dirty_Mac

I am learning so much from everyone's guesses. But no this is not it either.

So anyway here ya go.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dirty_Mac

OK, I see that John used the name for this band.....but you didn't explain where he got that name from? Or was it just something that came out of his weird imagination?

Archived