THE BROWNS BOARD

More tyranny/bigotry by the left...and gay left

calfoxwc

The premise that you are born with or unable to change certain feelings, attitudes or desires does not necessarily make them right, normal nor acceptable to society.

WSS

True. But there has yet to be any reason to put homosexuality in that "unacceptable" category other than dumb religious reasons

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose my using "most folks" in opposite to the claim about most accepting and supporting gay stuff....

that I'll back it up.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/09/half-of-americans-believe-gay-sex-is-a-sin/380567/

and in my life, it's most folks being about 90 percent.

In America, it's, per this poll, 50%. But that is vague. They might support gay civil rights, but the behavior,...

nah.

http://www.pewresearch.org/key-data-points/gay-marriage-key-data-points-from-pew-research/

50% for 43% against.

It's inevitable though, it will be legal across the country soon enough. (weed too).

I could say 90%+ of tbd people I know are pro gay marriage too. Who will be around longer, your friends or mine?

http://www.pewresearch.org/key-data-points/gay-marriage-key-data-points-from-pew-research/

50% for 43% against.

It's inevitable though, it will be legal across the country soon enough. (weed too).

I could say 90%+ of tbd people I know are pro gay marriage too. Who will be around longer, your friends or mine?

Your friends are different from others your age so irrelevant. Times change and attitudes change. Soon the gays will come and butt fuck you into submission and you will change your mind yet again.

Your friends are different from others your age so irrelevant. Times change and attitudes change. Soon the gays will come and butt fuck you into submission and you will change your mind yet again.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/americans-ideology-and-age-drive-gay-marriage-views/

Not really. There I pretty widespread support for gay marriage among youth .

You say I'll my mind again, when did I change it originally?

What did little woodypeckerhead just bitch about ?

I wouldn't know. I was guessing. Maybe he finally

apologized to everybody for being a woodypeckerhead,

and wants to make amends.....

nah.

I love the idea that Chris thinks that the subject is pink limosines so he can

feign indignance and righteousness while having nothing legit to say

about the actual subject of the article.

Trouble, Logic, is that you could be a Christian, and get suspended because

they object.

Or a hunter, and other groups could object, that they could be possibly discriminated against

because they are members of peta.

So, a policeman must be pro perversion, pro anything, or else he may be a bigot in doing his job?

So, no gays should ever be policemen, because they might very well be sued by straight people,

who claim that they are Christian, and claim they are being discriminated against?

Nah. There isn't a crime that says you failed to be like the person you arrest. The crime is acting

discriminatory because someone is different than you.

Yeah, the left has gotten to "if you disagree with us, you are guilty of hate speech"

The guy is the head of a public organization, funded by tax payers. As soon as he took the job, the guy should have known that there are some things you keep a lid on until you are at a different job. He could have gone his whole career being a devout christian and I don't think a single reporter showing up to ask about a house fire would have asked him what he thought of gays and gay marriage. He volunteered his opinion and got some flack. It goes back to my original point that I am sure they don't want to have themselves in a position to get sued everytime someone doesn't get their way.because "chief doesn't like gays".

So all the public gays should be ashamed, and

never let anyone know they are gay? Like all

gay judges should recuse themselves?

All black and white judges should recuse themselves?

Obamao should never have let anyone know he is white and black,

and Christian, and Muslim? and all men should never let anyone know

they are men, because that invites being sued everytime they are judges of

different races of women, with ...

come on, man. You shouldn't have to hide who you are, because the left doesn't like it.

So all the public gays should be ashamed, and

never let anyone know they are gay? Like all

gay judges should recuse themselves?

All black and white judges should recuse themselves?

Obamao should never have let anyone know he is white and black,

and Christian, and Muslim? and all men should never let anyone know

they are men, because that invites being sued everytime they are judges of

different races of women, with ...

come on, man. You shouldn't have to hide who you are, because the left doesn't like it.

Are they putting out books proclaiming their opinions on things? If so, they should not be in that position. If a gay judge puts out a book declaring that he thinks straight people are vulgar and vile then he shouldn't be in that position. It shows a bias that could cost the state money.

You can be from a certain religious, sexual, or racial demographic without being a cheerleader for it that could make you look suspect in your judgment calls.

http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ssf/2014/04/gay_marriage_openly_gay_judge.html

But that's okay, because...of course,

he wouldn't be influenced by....

but if you're a Christian, you can go to hell, so says the left.

If he were a Christian, why, he'd have to step down......

http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ssf/2014/04/gay_marriage_openly_gay_judge.html

But that's okay, because...of course,

he wouldn't be influenced by....

but if you're a Christian, you can go to hell, so says the left.

If he were a Christian, why, he'd have to step down......

Well it isn't o.k. because the guy will be unable to be impartial.

So, writing a book is the crime. The left hates that.

Once you start publishing books and making money off of an opinion you should expect some fall out if you are the head of a publicly funded organization. It puts the organization at risk for law suit. If the guy had been writing about how he thought heterosexuals were icky, every straight guy who thought he got a raw deal in the hiring process or a termination would be suing.

Well it isn't o.k. because the guy will be unable to be impartial.

You can also look at it like only people in group A can decide if people in group B deserve the same rights as A. If he got to the position where he is, you'd hope he's fair and impartial.

But, even if he picks the decision that makes sense / has public backing, it'll start a shit storm. I honestly think that's a tough call.

Still that has nothing to do with how he handles his job. If all the concerns you is the possible appearance of impropriety then you've taken it out of the realm of reality. For instance let's say the best cardiac surgeon in Cleveland hates [insert pet minority] do you want him to operate on your mother or father or not?

Would you demand, for instance, that Jewish Christian or Muslim dr be banned from the operating room? (since I am guessing you might be worried that an anti-gay doctor would sabotage a procedure on a gay patient. If that isn't the case I apologize but also you then have absolutely no argument.)

WSS

It's not what I want, its what his bosses want. If that Dr is a KKK member it doesn't matter that he's the best because it hurts the hospital as a whole.

In which case I believe that hospital would be doing a disservice to their patients. They would be actively trading quality care for political correctness.

WSS

Archived