THE BROWNS BOARD

Cundiff sucks dick

jcam222

Anyone who defended Cundiff or even questioned whether someone better was available should punch theirselves in the head. 6 for 11 in last three games and should be cut IMMEDIATELY after the game.

I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....

You're just being a bitch. Our front office has done an incredible job

You are a fucking moron if you think they have managed the kicker situation well. We don't even attempt kicks most teams would try as evidenced in today's game again.

EDIT: FUCK guess who would have won without that missed field goal. it should have been an automatic.

Can you read? My point in this whole thread has been that I trust this front office. We likely can't find anyone as a better kicker for this year. Its hard to believe there aren't better kickers out there, but given our success at finding undrafted players this year, I trust what farmer and co are doing...

Archived