THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess we gotta root for the Steelers next week?

secondwave

Week 14

Steelers (7-5) @ Bengals (8-3-1)

Ravens (7-5) @ Dolphins (6-5)

Colts (8-4) @ Browns (7-5)

Week 15

Steelers (7-5) @ Falcons (4-7)

Jaguars (2-10) @ Ravens (7-5)

Bengals (8-3-1) @ Browns (7-5)

Week 16

Ravens (7-5) @ Texans (6-6)

Chiefs (7-4) @ Steelers (7-5)

Browns (7-5) @ Panthers (3-8-1)

Week 17

Browns (7-5) @ Ravens (7-5)

Bengals (8-3-1) @ Steelers (7-5)

I was at the Bills game today, texting away after watching just my 2nd live Browns game. Good amount of Browns fans present.

Cool...

Wish you'd seen a winner.

Steeler beating CIN in CIN is pretty near a must now, and not just because I already called it.

I say may the Bengals win...if I'm doing my playoff math correctly! Steelers I think will beat the Falcons at Atlanta, and also win at home vs Bengals. The best chance for a loss is at when they are at home vs Chiefs. So lose another next week to give Browns a solid lead.

You forgot week 16 Broncos @ Bengals, BTW. Which they will lose there and better lose to the Browns. With their third loss in Pittsburgh, Browns have the lead.

As for Ravens. Split a W/L vs Dolphins and Texans, W vs Jaguars, L vs Browns. Browns lead the division.

How to the Browns do? In a perfect world they go 4-0 from here on out. In reality, let's say a loss to the 8-4 Luck-led Colts, and the W's for the last three.

This would put the final AFCN standings at:

Browns 10-6

Bengals 9-6-1

Ravens 9-7

Steelers 9-7

I say may the Bengals win...if I'm doing my playoff math correctly! Steelers I think will beat the Falcons at Atlanta, and also win at home vs Bengals. The best chance for a loss is at when they are at home vs Chiefs. So lose another next week to give Browns a solid lead.

You forgot week 16 Broncos @ Bengals, BTW. Which they will lose there and better lose to the Browns. With their third loss in Pittsburgh, Browns have the lead.

As for Ravens. Split a W/L vs Dolphins and Texans, W vs Jaguars, L vs Browns. Browns lead the division.

How to the Browns do? In a perfect world they go 4-0 from here on out. In reality, let's say a loss to the 8-4 Luck-led Colts, and the W's for the last three.

This would put the final AFCN standings at:

Browns 10-6

Bengals 9-6-1

Ravens 9-7

Steelers 9-7

our luck we need cincy to lose to make playoffs and denver rests there starters for the playoffs

Let me just say "fuck you" for even putting this thought in my mind. :)

lol... Save your "rage"...

CIN hosts DNV in Week 16 and it's doubtful that homefield between DNV and NE will be settled by then.

our luck we need cincy to lose to make playoffs and denver rests there starters for the playoffs

Don't think that will happen. See my Schedule Game thread. If that were the last game of the year, it could be possible. But that is next to last game....and it won't happen. Denver could still be in a fight for the division crown.....and at least they would be in a fight for seeding, possibly even the #1 seed.

Archived