THE BROWNS BOARD

Dalton vs Hoyer

ColumbusKing

Hey Shadow, you share the same IP adress as MikeThomas77 who got banned for sharing a story of two young boys exploring their sexuality together ... any explanation for that? Same guy or just same bedroom?

Zombo

ips_zps69871cd7.jpg

Hey Shadow, you share the same IP adress as MikeThomas77 who got banned for sharing a story of two young boys exploring their sexuality together ... any explanation for that? Same guy or just same bedroom?

Zombo

Hahahaha..... what a jackass. "Shadow".... nice name moron.

Dalton is a proven winner and puts up better numbers than Hoyer, he's also younger and has more potential for improvement. Tour2ma, just give it a rest. I'm active on the other Brown's board and pop in here every now and then to read the comments. You by far are the biggest moron on this forum and that's saying a lot. You remind me of a guy with an ugly girlfriend that constantly shows people an edited pic of her from five years ago to convince himself that he's really got something when he's actually fucking a 2.

Ouch?

Was I wrong to back the Browns' QB on a Browns forum or about Dalton's hair?

what did Tour fuck your girlfriend or something? At least he isn't dumb enough to spend two pages talking up Andy Dalton.

Thanks??? ... and please don't tell my wife...

Lol. When I see his NFL mugshot he looks like a cross between carrot top and the Joker.

So in answer to my above question, I was likely wrong about the "better hair"...

He's made the playoffs EVERY year. Meaningful games are only in primetime and the playoffs? Every game is a meaningful game. Regardless, how many games has Hoyer won in the playoffs or how many times has he gotten there? Where is your argument for saying that Hoyer is better? His numbers are worse and he wins less often.

lf Hoyer was cincy's QB you would win playoff games

I think you are all crazy to think Hoyer is a better QB than Dalton. Not that I think Dalton is great or anything but as Mr. Irving would say "Come on man" you guys cant really think that Hoyer is better than him. Hoyer is what some of us have been saying all along, a frickin back-up tryin to play starter and its not working out for him, he just not good enough. out of 32 teams here are the only QB's I would start Hoyer over.

AFC and NFC North

Bridgewater

AFC and NFC south

Mettenburger

Josh Mcown

AFC and NFC East

Gino Smith

Colt Mccoy

Sanchez

AFC and NFC West

Carr

Stanton

Thats pretty much it....... Hoyer is just barely better than this list of garbage. Yet most of you on this board continue to think he is best for this team and he is CLEARLY not but I suppose mediocracy has just become part of what most of you expect. Anyway the answer to Dalton VS Hoyer is Dalton by a landslide and I hate him but unfortunately Its the truth.

Blech. Hoyer is 2-0 against cincy.

Ask bunghole fans what their preference would be, if you really care. Not too many Dalton supporters left around there, but they can probably get behind a guy that whooped them twice.

Interesting that you should ask that being that it is now where I reside. You are right when you say not many of them are fans of his, but with that said they all and I mean all agree that Hoyer is not good at all, and would gladly take Dalton over Hoyer

Interesting that you should ask that being that it is now where I reside. You are right when you say not many of them are fans of his, but with that said they all and I mean all agree that Hoyer is not good at all, and would gladly take Dalton over Hoyer

Good, because Browns fans don't want Dalton.

*Some* Browns fans wanna see Johnny RIGHT NAO, and are pissed they aren't getting that chance. This is the guy they wanna see, and if he fails spectacularly then they will forget all about it and fall in love with another rookie in 2 years.

Dalton/Hoyer, I still pick Hoyer though.

Dalton/Hoyer is just better the devil you know. Neither is elite, both can be deceptive and not lose you games, both can have horrible days. Dalton probably gets the edge, having more experience and being younger, but there's not much in it. Both sets of fans will stick with their guy.

Dalton/Hoyer is just better the devil you know. Neither is elite, both can be deceptive and not lose you games, both can have horrible days. Dalton probably gets the edge, having more experience and being younger, but there's not much in it. Both sets of fans will stick with their guy.

An ineffective offense loses you games.

You can't expect the defense to hold the opposition to a single field goal very often. And then you need at least two field goals to win which ain't (or shouldn't be) that big a task.

WSS

Ineffective office?

Good, because Browns fans don't want Dalton.

*Some* Browns fans wanna see Johnny RIGHT NAO, and are pissed they aren't getting that chance. This is the guy they wanna see, and if he fails spectacularly then they will forget all about it and fall in love with another rookie in 2 years.

I want to see McCarron...

Ineffective office?

I want to see McCarron...

Me too. First, I want to see if he can translate his game management for the NFL. Then I want to see JFF wipe the floor with him twice a year for the next 10 years.

Archived