THE BROWNS BOARD

Haloti Ngata Suspended

RoyceRolls

I always wondered why these guys took Adderall. Never really understood what it was for. Looked up an old article and is lists....

"It increases alertness, aggressiveness, attention and concentration. It improves reaction time, especially when fatigued. Some think it enhances hand-eye coordination. Some believe it increases the mental aspects of performance."

Sounds like I need a bottle or three for those 15 hours work days....

fuck samoans. they hate americans. don't get drunk in hawaii or you might end up washed out into the ocean.

True dat. White kids of military are beat the fuck out of by the Samoan animals on Hawaii. When I went thru MAA training in the Navy we had to learn special techniques to take these fuckers down because they have abnormally large muscles especially in the neck and shoulders.

Yeah he didn't actually take adderrall that's just the generic term every player that gets busted for taking steroids uses because the league can't actually say what the substance is they were suspended for.

Yes totally agree. The fact is that Adderall is ok under the drug policy if prescribed by a doctor for ADD. These guys could easily get someone to sign the pad for that. What they can't use with or without a doc is the test, deca, tren, anavar, dbol etc they are all using at one time or another. You would literally have to be a complete moron to look at any field full of NFL players and not see how ineffective the testing program actually is LOL

More than a small break, IMO. Still one of the premier interior, D-linemen in the league. His loss may well end BLT's playoff hopes.

True dat. White kids of military are beat the fuck out of by the Samoan animals on Hawaii. When I went thru MAA training in the Navy we had to learn special techniques to take these fuckers down because they have abnormally large muscles especially in the neck and shoulders.

Makes me think of Mark Hunt. But he's from New Zealand I think.

Archived