THE BROWNS BOARD

Like it was meant to be, or Karma.....who knows?

Flyin J

My main point to all of this is that if you buy the $9 craft beers, those would be hard to water down and people not take notice.

Depends on how many have preceded the watered down one(s)...

When I was a teenager, I work in the kitchens in the bowels of the stadium, prepping the food for the vendors.....filling hotdog boxes, popcorn boxes and the beer racks.....

We'd put 5 rows of 5 cups in a rack, then slide them under a special tap machine that would fill 5 at a time.....slide the rack....fill 5 more,,,,etc......THEN, we'd stretch saran wrap across the top and melt it onto the cups to make lids......

The BEST part was that the melt lids didn't really work out well and there were always a few that didn't stick.....they'd lift off and then we were "supposed" to dump that beer and place a new one.....well, let me tell ya, they didn't get dumped....and we ALWAYS staggered out of there....drunk and full......

Someday, I will share the many ways we used to torment the vendors, who couldn't get at us because we were locked in the "cage", which is what we called the kitchens.....great times!

LOL...

I knew it! "YOU BASTARDS!"

I worked as a vendor... never sold beer, but made some good coin slinging dogs.

Have a couple good stories from the other side of the cage for a slow day here, someday...

LOL...

I knew it! "YOU BASTARDS!"

I worked as a vendor... never sold beer, but made some good coin slinging dogs.

Have a couple good stories from the other side of the cage for a slow day here, someday...

Are you serious???......cause, believe me, we came into work with plans......hahaha

Of course, we had "special" vendors that really got the treatment, while the ones we liked got good product....

I will say, working there ruined my ability to ever enjoy the hotdogs at a game again......

When I was a teenager, I work in the kitchens in the bowels of the stadium, prepping the food for the vendors.....filling hotdog boxes, popcorn boxes and the beer racks.....

We'd put 5 rows of 5 cups in a rack, then slide them under a special tap machine that would fill 5 at a time.....slide the rack....fill 5 more,,,,etc......THEN, we'd stretch saran wrap across the top and melt it onto the cups to make lids......

The BEST part was that the melt lids didn't really work out well and there were always a few that didn't stick.....they'd lift off and then we were "supposed" to dump that beer and place a new one.....well, let me tell ya, they didn't get dumped....and we ALWAYS staggered out of there....drunk and full......

Someday, I will share the many ways we used to torment the vendors, who couldn't get at us because we were locked in the "cage", which is what we called the kitchens.....great times!

I worked at a golf course in high school doing various jobs in the clubhouse, among them stocking the beverage shelves.

We had this beer called Hudy Gold that apparently no one drank, and l guess it got old and they were tired of looking at it, so they told me to pitch it in the dumpster.

I immediately nicknamed my car "the dumpster" and did what l was told.

I worked at a golf course in high school doing various jobs in the clubhouse, among them stocking the beverage shelves.

We had this beer called Hudy Gold that apparently no one drank, and l guess it got old and they were tired of looking at it, so they told me to pitch it in the dumpster.

I immediately nicknamed my car "the dumpster" and did what l was told.

Haha.....HUDY!!!

I remember it. Almost as bad as Old Dutch.

I once had a car that could be named dumpster....several actually ;)

Wait,,,,was there a beer call Hudipoel? that came in beer balls??.....maybe thats what I remember(very vaguely)

Haha.....HUDY!!!

Wait,,,,was there a beer call Hudipoel? that came in beer balls??.....maybe thats what I remember(very vaguely)

Hudepohl... Cinci beer.. AHA Hudy. Not sure about the "beer balls", unless they were blue as well.

I'd forgotten "Old Dutch"... but I remember "Old Frothenslosh", "The Pale Stale Ale with the foam on the bottom".

Olde-Frothingslosh-Pale-Stale-Ale-Labels

Hudepohl... Cinci beer.. AHA Hudy. Not sure about the "beer balls", unless they were blue as well.

I'd forgotten "Old Dutch"... but I remember "Old Frothenslosh", "The Pale Stale Ale with the foam on the bottom".

ha!....thats it!....I remember the cinci beer part now that you mention it.....

Old Dutch....so bad it was undrinkable.....really hard to forget if you actually tasted it.....

Hudy's come a long way actually. It was made by the Schoenling Brewing Co which got bought out by the Boston Brewing Co a few years back. So they still make Hudy, which still sucks, but they also crank out a lotta Sam Adams. They also started making a Hudy lager with a red label which is a solid beer.

Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day bo

Being a BROWNS fan what can go wrong??

Haha.....HUDY!!!

Yup, Hudy Beer Balls.

Hudy's come a long way actually. It was made by the Schoenling Brewing Co which got bought out by the Boston Brewing Co a few years back. So they still make Hudy, which still sucks, but they also crank out a lotta Sam Adams. They also started making a Hudy lager with a red label which is a solid beer.

Since were talking Schoenling, can't forget this other product they brewed up.

06962_48.jpg

and who was the brewery that offered the plastic beer bombs? it was like a pony keg in a clear or green plastic ball and it came with it's own cheap tap.

used to have and old gmc panel van that the windows in the back opened like flaps and some drunk asshole friend of mine threw an empty one of a window at a guy riding a 10 speed under a railroad underpass....

all i remember is looking in the rearview and seeing it hit the guy's front wheel and him going horizontal in the street as my friend screamed some obscenity at him.

Yup, Hudy Beer Balls.

Since were talking Schoenling, can't forget this other product they brewed up.

my girlfriend(wife now) used to love those Little Kings and the cute bottles.....i'd try to get her to drink as many as possible....;)

The other weird bottle was the Mickeys Big Mouth.....skunky blech

and who was the brewery that offered the plastic beer bombs? it was like a pony keg in a clear or green plastic ball and it came with it's own cheap tap.

Those were the beer balls I was talking about.....made nice lamp shades when empty

Lion Brand?

P. O . C................watery blech

Quite possibly... with extra Gulden's ballpark, brown mustard?

Or Bertmans Stadium Mustard....always a bottle in my fridge

Archived