THE BROWNS BOARD

Like it was meant to be, or Karma.....who knows?

Flyin J

Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day boys.

Congrats. I'll be watching from the St. Felix bar in Hollywood on Cuehenga pounding 4 dollar Miller Lites until my head explodes.

AWESOME! What about those lines of coke off hot girls tits, that too right? Go you!

I'll be sitting in my section 149 seats, not drinking $8 beers.

At least at the start of the game.

By halftime, who knows? I very well could be one section over pounding mixed drinks

Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day boys.

Congrats!!!!

And THANK YOU for being one of the few manzealots with tact. We appreciate your waiting till the right moment to come out(really)...:)

Enjoy the hell out of the game.....GooooooOOOOOOO BROWNS! (and Johnny)

I knew it!

Buckeye!

I envy you guys going to the game. Gonna be 'lectric by k.o. Last home game of the season, JFF at his debutant ball and dog pound at it's craziest in years. Nothin' like being at a live game. HD TV just can't really duplicate the feel.

Asking for change makes it like "Buy nine, get one free..."

presume?.....or continue on....

I think someone got it "in the" shit can.....then posted pictures....

I think I follow... even tho it's "than posted pictures." ;)

They're $9 and of course you don't ask for the dollar change. I spent $70 on beer in that stadium!

Yeah... but that was only 55 quid, right?

That's what tailgate is for, and just a couple during the game to keep warm.

Absolutely. And I rarely even do the "just a couple" during the the game anymore. Glad we are exciting to watch again, and so deep into the season. Otherwise I might fall asleep with this strategy. ;)

Well, a case (24 12oz cans for you Brits) of Budweiser is about 18-20 dollars? At 9.00 per can just think of the profit these greedy mofos are making.

That's just the retail price-they get it wholesale which is even a more serious markdown from retail. Plus whatever they get off for selling a particular label in the stadium.

Wasn't there a venue that got caught watering down there beers?

Perhaps. For the record I think the $9 beers are for the craft beers. You can get the Bud Light/Buds for $8. And it used to be the aisle vendors were cheaper than going to the stands, like $7.50. My main point to all of this is that if you buy the $9 craft beers, those would be hard to water down and people not take notice.

Well, a case (24 12oz cans for you Brits) of Budweiser is about 18-20 dollars? At 9.00 per can just think of the profit these greedy mofos are making.

See below.

That's just the retail price-they get it wholesale which is even a more serious markdown from retail. Plus whatever they get off for selling a particular label in the stadium.

Correct- Ag. When you walk up to the concession stand and order a draft, the profit margin is at least 90% if not higher. Latest scam is to have some Charitable Organizations to VOLUNTEER- FOR FREE- to sell beer for probably a couple hundred bucks "donation". Damn- the Browns even get a tax write off for free labor. Well, I just did some math. My mega booze store https://www.thepartysource.com/ will sell you a keg of Bud for $110. Trust me, the Browns are buying it by the truckload for most likely 1\2 that. There's 124- 16 ounce pours in a keg. $9 X 124 = $1116. Not only that, you can bet the Ranch Anheuser-Busch is paying the NFL, if not the Browns- a ton of money just to be able to sell their beer at games- exclusively. Come to think of it, didn't see any Miller for sale last week. Add in pretzels that probably cost 0.50 cents max for $4 you can bet old Uncle Jimmy is hauling in at least a million or so per game on booze and concessions.

Archived