THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Again manziel stinks today but can anyone explain why we changed the offense 100 perent? This read option shit doesn't work and it's garbage to put anyone in it.

Again, Shanahan is a terrible offensive play-caller. He seems to play into defense's hands more times than not. We would have a hard time with Rodgers back there.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point it is not looking good for my Johnny predictions. He has looked like a rookie and is really not ready.

Although to be completely fair it is his first game against a decent defense and the line is letting everyone through. But when the team failed to score points with Hoyer I put most of the blame on him so I have to do the same here.

a lot's going to be said after this game, but still....no matter who the QB is the games are won on the lines of scrimmage and Browns on both sides are not winning the line of scrimmage battles. this is the ugliest the lines have looked since the beginning of the season. i doubt Hoyer could have done any better with the way the offensive line has been blocking and once again the defense can't stop the run.

At this point it is not looking good for my Johnny predictions. He has looked like a rookie and is really not ready.

Although to be completely fair it is his first game against a decent defense and the line is letting everyone through. But when the team failed to score points with Hoyer I put most of the blame on him so I have to do the same here.

Fair enough... just wish it made me feel better.

For the first time in many weeks I am worried that we will fall short of my 8-8 prediction.

You can see Johnny's still raw. He really needs another year on the bench. It makes me even more irritated with Hoyer that he started fucking up that bad that we had to bring in Johnny before he was ready. I was so hoping for Hoyer to be our starter "no question" for 3 years and then Johnny wins the job 4th year. But the hype machine wouldn't sit fucking still for that many years would it? Everybody's gotta see the money signs now...the marketing machine wouldn't wait 4 years either. We need to see Johnny and Lebron pairing up in commercials now. No thought to actually building something with a solid base. I really can't stand that aspect of our culture. It's more important to get a kid in some nike commercials than it is to raise him right so he contributes to the fucking team that drafted him.

Archived