THE BROWNS BOARD

Still don't think the NFL is rigged?

WalterWhite

So that's why the Browns can never get ahead. The NFL, refs, and Vegas all hate the Browns! Largest following of fans in the nation, and they all hate us. Oh what they are missing. If they would just let the Browns win a Super Bowl...the money it would generate. Don't they realize that??

out of all those point spreads, what did Vegas win?

It is much easier to win or lose when the scoring is 3 points at a chunk

First, "Vegas" won about 10% of the betting pool... same as every week.

Second, in what world are the following spreads all multiples of 3?

4.5 2.5 4.5 1.0 6.5 10.0 7.5 6.5 3.0 14.0 2.5 4.0 7.5 10.0 3.5 3.0.

This was a 15 yard penalty just now in the 49ers-Seahawks game.

I said it in my earlier thread, it's steered towards a given outcome.

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. "leading with the crown of the helmet"

https://vine.co/v/O6YIAuTgHte

Well, I wouldn't go as far as claiming the NFL is "rigged". But I do agree at the ridiculousness of the call. The exact same call was made against Jason Worilds of The Steelers against Atlanta last week. Text book hit / sack that was hard but clean as could be. The call came with an automatic first down. Atlanta went on to score a touchdown when they shouldn't of even had the ball.

Roger Goodell should be tarred and feathered. I really do think that the games are steered in a certain direction by the league, and being the one in charge he has shown himself time and time again to be an inept jackass.

Some of the calls (and non-calls) that I have seen this season in many games are just mind-blowing. Calling a penalty on one team constantly then not calling it on the other team, etc.

Probably the biggest example of it is with the Pat's CB Brandon Browner. The refs throw a flag anytime he goes within 10 f*#*ing feet of a receiver, but if it's Revis or McCourty they aren't nearly as likely to throw a flag. I do think that they like to punish individual players more than others at times, which also isn't right.

Can someone provide a link or source with the detailed rules of pass interference? I've discussed with others and it always comes into question and for me it seems so cryptic on what should be clearly defined rules. (Same goes for defensive holding too since we here that so much anymore.)

For those that don't believe the NFL is rigged, please explain the following.....

Raiders vs Patriots, Tom Brady fumbles the ball and the NFL creates a new rule that's been used exactly twice in the NFL called the "Tuck Rule" to fuck over the Raiders.

We later find out the Patriots filmed the opposing teams SB preparations for that and each Championship "win." Nothing is done about it and the tape is destroyed.

The Patriots are busted with widespread cheating on a level never before caught by a pro sports League. They're given soft slaps on the wrist, the HC is told naughty naughty and Goodell turns the other way. Meanwhile a DC in NOLA tells his players to play Football and not be pussies and the HC gets banned from the NFL for a season.

The referees royally fuck the Ratbirds so the Pats can have their "perfect" season, a season riddled with endless questionable calls that were no more blatant than the MNF game with the Ratbirds wherein the Referees played their asses off against Balt. Especially at the end when they went all Special Olympics for Brady Queer and gave him 7 fucking downs to score a TD and win. At the end the WR bobbled the ball in his hands clear out of bounds and only touched one foot down in bounds without control of the ball, the Refs quickly called the game. Lewis, Suggs, Scott and others were heavily fined for openly speaking out against the corruption.

While we're discussing the AFC North....

The NFL isn't rigged yet the Stoolers were busted shipping hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of HGH and Designer Steroids from an underground drug ring to their Facility. It was swept under the rug and Dr. Richard Rydze, the Doctor having it shipped in, who was their team Dr for 20+ years quietly "resigned".... On paper.

Pitt vs Seattle, 'Nuff said. Well not quite, go back and watch the playoffs that year and the NFL handed them every possible break.

The season after Goodell went on his Rampage and disassembled a Bungles Team that was Championship caliber and young over any little infraction he could find. A new NFL trademark, certain teams rivels get harsher treatment than others.

Speaking of.... Dog Killer spilled some beans on that and was told to shut up. Goodell, per Dog Killer, called him and discouraged him from playing for numerous teams including Cin(Pitts rivals) and Buffalo(Pats rivals) and instead brokered a deal with the hometown team, the Eagles.... Then dropped his suspension to a slap on the wrist.

Kinda like how Big Jen rapes two women then gets tiny little slaps on his wrist.

Or the NFL turns a blind eye to James HGHarrison letting fighting dogs attack his kids in between beating his wife.

All the questionable calls, the impossible(Harbaugh vs a rookie Harbaugh) becoming not only possible but probable all points to the fact the NFL is heavily corrupt and the NFL does rig games and situations for certain teams.

Well, that certainly was well written and extremely entertaining. :D............. :blink:

Google?

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook

There are pdf's of earlier years, but not 2014... at least not that I've found.

I'll check it out, thanks. I should've clarified that I was looking for examples and more layman's terms to more easily understand it. I pick up on such things when commentator's review a penalty play and show what's not allowed in that play and so forth...

I have always at least thought to some degree that I've watched enough NFL football to see that some stuff doesn't add up a lot.

The game last year against the Patriots was rigged. PI call on a fucking Hail Mary to the end zone by queen Brady. I lost my marbles. I almost stopped watching The league cuz there's been too many questionable calls for comfort, especially these days.

Archived