THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow

berniedenslow

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admitted I was wrong about Gilbert. I think he'll become a stud next year. As for West, I haven't seen enough of him or Crowell with them splitting time. I would like for Crowell to get the majority of touches to establish the run ala Demarco Murray. The talent is there though so no need to panic there. I do believe Pettine has the players buying into the system. And you can't expect a 4-12 team to suddenly become a dynasty. If we stick to the plan that Farmer and Pettine have in mind it will come. It will be very interesting before the draft to see what happens in free agency.

My only gripe last year was,losing TJ Ward. He knocked Jermichael Findley into another time zone and Gronkowski had to have surgery.

Did the Browns go to his pro day? He had a below average performance and Mike Mayock trashed him all day every day up until the draft. Maybe Mayock is taking kick backs like Mel Kiper Jr.

I don't think Pettine is going to be around all that long

You are also still praising JFF and his playmaking ability as if he hasn't played and looked like dog shit already. I defended him after the game because the team did suck, but you're still all over his midget dick. I'm beginning to question your football knowledge at all.

Every indication is that pettine will be around for a while. What would make you think otherwise?

You are also still praising JFF and his playmaking ability as if he hasn't played and looked like dog shit already. I defended him after the game because the team did suck, but you're still all over his midget dick. I'm beginning to question your football knowledge at all.

Every indication is that pettine will be around for a while. What would make you think otherwise?

His general indecisiveness. His lack of any star power working for a guy who already shitcanned someone very early who also didn't have pull. You guys are creaming yourself over this 8-8(best case) record, but it could have easily been 6-10 or so if you flip the pathetic NFC south schedule for another.

Pettine also put himself behind the 8 ball waiting on JF for so long- had he just started JF, he might still have a tiny bit of time to right the ship with his own guy if JF doesn't pan out. Now, because he's already a year in, if JF doesn't pan out that, means his clock will be pretty much over at that point too

His general indecisiveness. His lack of any star power working for a guy who already shitcanned someone very early who also didn't have pull. You guys are creaming yourself over this 8-8(best case) record, but it could have easily been 6-10 or so if you flip the pathetic NFC south schedule for another.

Pettine also put himself behind the 8 ball waiting on JF for so long- had he just started JF, he might still have a tiny bit of time to right the ship with his own guy if JF doesn't pan out. Now, because he's already a year in, if JF doesn't pan out that, means his clock will be pretty much over at that point too

you and this other dolt berniedenslow should both hop a one way boat ride to the edge of the earth and fall off into oblivion.

douchebag is too kind a label for both of you.

So which is it, is johnny going to be a star or isn't he? You're contradicting yourself.

By saying that Pettine won't be around very long you're basically saying that JCF isn't a franchise QB.

It is pretty classless to boo any player who is hurt, but it looks like Derelict Anderson might not get his "redemption" against the Browns after all - Issac Newton may be ready to go by Sunday.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Derek-Anderson-apologizes-for-trashing-Browns-and-fans-031010?gt1=39002

Fall down a well. You are the fucking worst.

Every owners going to have a finger in the pie. From what I've seen he's pretty much stayed out of football decisions leaving them to Farmer. Yes you could speculate he hand selected Manziel and forced pettine to start him. But that's just that - speculation.. From what I've seen almost everybody wanted to see Johnny after Indy. Our offensive coordinator has been praising him for weeks, why would you assume haslam was the only supporter of what was apparently an awful decision in Bernie's eyes, Couch's eyes, and your eyes.

Also, what does Bernie Kosar know about Jimmy Haslam? Or Tim Couch? They have no association with him.

We're on the verge of a winning season in really what's his second year of ownership, after how many losing seasons with Lerner?

Give it a rest already. We're going in the right direction.

When you factor all the injuries, yea, it sure does appear that way. Charlie Manziel? I'm not sold yet but would love to see what he could do with a fair shot - aka healthy team.

Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.

Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?

Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?

I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.

Archived