THE BROWNS BOARD

Pettine The Right Coach For The Browns

OldBrownsFan

Dude, I wasn't the one initially complaining....I'm good:)

That's Mr. Dude to you...

As for the good... not what Santa told me.

Two words: Expect coal.

Oh please....I'm more on topic, more respectful and less vulgar than many of the posters here. If I got banned it would be simply to shoot down any opposing and unpopular viewpoints....which is fine and all, but I don't think that's the point of a discussion forum.

You may be less vulgar but you are completely full of bovine feces. Your posts all carry a tone of you having inside knowledge and we know truth is you have no knowledge. Per one of your other posts if you are truly 73 you are the oldest punk on the earth. As far as "on topic" you have basically just posted 200 versions of how Johnny can suck and still start all of next year.

He's sure better than anyone else we've had in the last ten years. He needs all of next year before we can really form an opinion. So far he's pretty good with what he's got to work with.

He's sure better than anyone else we've had in the last ten years. He needs all of next year before we can really form an opinion. So far he's pretty good with what he's got to work with.

so you gotta be a 74 year old sea hag.

do you tuck your nut into your stockings before tightening up your sandy clam?

If the Browns can take on the identity of this coach I will be happy. If this team can get a reputation as a hard nosed no nonsense football team the wins will take care of themselves. No more trying short cuts, the continual search for the franchise quarterback which has produced little since 99, no more blowing things up and starting over. Just start laying a good foundation and making good draft picks.

The QB situation being bungled from the get-go, too many penalties, terrible clock management and questionable effort from the team in big games are all reasos for me to wonder if Pettine is the coach of the future. He does well in press conferences though.

Questionable effort in big games? They went into Cincy and smoked the Bengals. They beat the Steelers at home. On life support, they beat Atlanta to save the season on the road. I know it's only 3 games, and they blew the homestand vs Cincy & Indy, but a young team took decent steps with a roster that really isn't scaring too many teams.

We're not at the NE/Den level yet, and still the 4th best team in the AFC North, but I think things are looking up.

Archived