THE BROWNS BOARD

SORRY rooting for the bengals..

miktoxic

not cuz i like them. because i really despise the broncos (no explanation necessary, correct?).

and i have a strong fan loyalty that starts at the high school<county<state< conference for the school level teams. and in the pros it's state<division<conference.

dalton pick sixed as i type.

jesus Christ, makes me feel a little bit better about the Browns run defense against the Bengals seeing that Hill has 126 yds against the Broncos in 3 quarters. That Bronco D is usually no joke but they're getting gashed. I'm really tired of people who think the future of the NFL is in pass coverage and fuck stopping the run who cares.

Man... running games are coming to the foreground now.

Lynch in SEA... Blount in NE... of course Murray in DAL and Lacy in GB... even Stewart in CAR.

And Cinci is beasting with Hill and thus minimizing the damage Dalton can do. Hard to see PTG staying with them this Sunday.

On the other hand... Manning looked old. Pregame they talked about the Rams cheating to cover the middle because they did not respect Peyton's ability to make the longer, outside throws. And then CIN INTs him 3 times outside. Not sure if it's season's wear and tear or end of the line, but he looked old.

jesus Christ, makes me feel a little bit better about the Browns run defense against the Bengals seeing that Hill has 126 yds against the Broncos in 3 quarters. That Bronco D is usually no joke but they're getting gashed. I'm really tired of people who think the future of the NFL is in pass coverage and fuck stopping the run who cares.

Man... running games are coming to the foreground now.

Lynch in SEA... Blount in NE... of course Murray in DAL and Lacy in GB... even Stewart in CAR.

I was thinking about this the other day and am thinking it's just another cycle coming around.....whats out is in and whats old is new...

The league adjusted toward passing...then D's adjusted to stop the passing game....then, guess what?....they ran!

Hahaha....these cycles repeat and repeat both on O and D....

All I know is that Seattle looks like a Superbowl winning repeat right now. I don't see anyone out there with as complete a team in all 3 phases of the game. Cincy does appear to be waking up though. Gonna be a great playoff season this year.

The Bengals are the lesser of all the evils in the AFC playoffs to me, so I'm quietly pulling for them. That means they will be one & done, and NE waltzes into the Super Bowl, fuuuuuuuu

Absent having my teams win, I am always a "fresh blood" kind of guy, so as far as who I would want to win the Super Bowl....now that the Browns are out, I say OK to: The Bengals....never won. The Chargers...not won since 1963. The Lions...not won since 1957. The Panthers...never won.

Screw the Pats/Broncos/Steelers/Ravens/Packers/Cowboys/Seahawks/Colts.

I don't much care about the Broncos. If Cincinnati's success can in any way hurt the Pittsburgh Steelers I am on their side. If not they can fuck themselves.

WSS

Yeah , Yeah I'm with you brother. Fuck the Steelers, bad bad steelers, Steelers suck.!!!!

I dunno... I want to beat the Ravens because I want to beat the Ravens and it would put us at 8-8...

... but should we fall short I'd just as soon SD go down.

Somehow having the rest of the AFCN make the playoffs would make me fell a little better about the season.

I didn't follow Seattle through this year, but didn't they have a rough start and are "waking up" as well?

Seattle lost a key D-lineman to FA (I forget the name) and had issues stopping the run early giving up 100+ in 3 of first 6 and losing them all to start 3-3 including a home loss to Dallas. In the nine games since then they have given up 100+ only twice and split those games. Obviously they figured out how to replace him as the season progressed.

So if the Ravens beat the Browns and San Diego loses, the Ravens are in the playoffs? If this is right, then we must beat them.

Um...let's beat them because it's the Ravens and we would finish 8-8 and on a high note. And because it's a win for the Browns no matter how you slice it.

Seattle lost a key D-lineman to FA (I forget the name) and had issues stopping the run early giving up 100+ in 3 of first 6 and losing them all to start 3-3 including a home loss to Dallas. In the nine games since then they have given up 100+ only twice and split those games. Obviously they figured out how to replace him as the season progressed.

Thank you.

Archived