THE BROWNS BOARD

Season is over. Now it's time to start the

VENOM

"WHO DO WE PICK IN 1ST ROUND AS THE NEXT QB"

Do you think Hoyer stays?

Do you cut bait with Johnny "Look at MeBall" now?

Do you finally think the Browns would have been better off keeping Derek Anderson 4 QB's ago and taking their time finding the right QB?

I think the Browns are closer to the Browns that played well early and not the mismanaged Browns down the stretch. There is a good nucleus there if they can add "smart".

I hope Hoyer stays. I would like to see how he does with improvements on our offensive line.

In the best interest of the team they have to let Manziel go.

I don't know about DA? The one I bought into :( was Brady Quinn. I read from all the talking sports heads he was a perfect fit for the NFL with playing under Charlie Weis at ND and he had all the tools, blah,blah,blah.

I see a good foundation being built and I believe they have some smart guys who will get good players in the draft. Even with all the criticism of the last draft most thought (at the time) they had an excellent draft in 2014. If they just would have passed on Manziel.

Anderson could have bought a couple more years of development in other areas. Quinn and Manziel were over hyped media stars and Weeden was a horrible reach. Remember Brady was a 6th rounder and Romo was undrafted.

I think they will go with a later round QB and concentrate on both OL and DL. WR also.

Wouldn't mind a QB in the fourth or later. Third at the very earliest. Depending on who's available, we need a dominant run stopper/pass rusher and a big, fast receiver with the first two picks. Beef up the o line in the second.

Projected to go in the first round: DL Leonard Williams, S.C., Danny Shelton, Wash., Eddie Goldman, Florida St.

OLB: projected Shaq Thompson, Wash, Vis Beasely, Clemson, Dante Fowler, Florida

DE: projected first round: Randy Gregory, Neb., Shane Ray, Missouri, Alvin Dupree, Kentucky

ILB: projected first round: B. McKinney, Miss. St., Denzel Perryman, Miami

Center: rounds 1-3 Cameron Erving, Florida St., Reese Dismukes, Auburn

With two picks the Browns are in good shape

2 of the TOP 20 players in the Nation. That's who we take. The best of the best.

Why our we talking Center?? Alex Mack we all hope will be back and properly deserves an extension to his contract after What we all watched without Him..

Archived