THE BROWNS BOARD

200 Muslims surround Christmas service in Nigeria

gftChris

Yes, clearly this is fake. Even if it were real, I read more about bad things on Top Right News and The Blaze, so that's obviously the majority. I'm sure good acts would be posted there too, but they aren't, which means Muslims are bad

Nice try Chris. You wont brainwash me today

Well, I happen to be in Egypt, a predominantly Muslim country, right now so let me tell you what's going re: Christmas and Muslims and Christians at this time. They have Merry Christmas signs up on just about every street, and all the street hawkers are selling these Santa caps with LED lights to drivers stuck in the worst traffic you've ever see inyour life. The malls have Christmas trees and they are doing the whole "get your photo taken with Santa" thing. Muslims are putting up Christmas trees in their homes and calling up their Christian friends to wish them a merry Christmas.

When Ramadan comes along, the Christians will return the favor. They will buy all the Ramadan sweets and pastries and enjoy them as much as the Muslims do.

In the three weeks I've been here, I haven't seen or heard any violence, gunshots, beheadings, or any of the other things Top Right News would have you think are commonplace.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's everyone.

n-MUSLIMS-AND-CHRISTIANS-HUMAN-CHAIN-lar

BRmDegHCYAAiv7p.jpg

amazing-photo-of-christians-protecting-m

Yes, clearly this is fake. Even if it were real, I read more about bad things on Top Right News and The Blaze, so that's obviously the majority. I'm sure good acts would be posted there too, but they aren't, which means Muslims are bad

Nice try Chris. You wont brainwash me today

So is Hope For Africa right wing too?

http://hopeforafricaonline.com/2014/12/27/muslim-youths-protect-christians-over-christmas/

Well, I happen to be in Egypt, a predominantly Muslim country, right now so let me tell you what's going re: Christmas and Muslims and Christians at this time. They have Merry Christmas signs up on just about every street, and all the street hawkers are selling these Santa caps with LED lights to drivers stuck in the worst traffic you've ever see inyour life. The malls have Christmas trees and they are doing the whole "get your photo taken with Santa" thing. Muslims are putting up Christmas trees in their homes and calling up their Christian friends to wish them a merry Christmas.

When Ramadan comes along, the Christians will return the favor. They will buy all the Ramadan sweets and pastries and enjoy them as much as the Muslims do.

In the three weeks I've been here, I haven't seen or heard any violence, gunshots, beheadings, or any of the other things Top Right News would have you think are commonplace.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's everyone.

n-MUSLIMS-AND-CHRISTIANS-HUMAN-CHAIN-lar

BRmDegHCYAAiv7p.jpg

amazing-photo-of-christians-protecting-m

Says the guy from a rich Egyptian family, far away from the poor and disenfranchised masses.

Says the guy from a rich Egyptian family, far away from the poor and disenfranchised masses.

Come on die hard compared to the pool and disenfranchised masses we, you, me, woody and everybody else are rich. If you've got enough dough jihad doesn't sound like much fun.

If I get to have a party I'll do it on Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, St Patrick's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Cinco de fucking Mayo, you name it pal.

:D

WSS

Archived