THE BROWNS BOARD

Would a QB with this stat line interest you?

jcam222

Just heard two names Farmer is pursuing are Glennon and Cousins.

If the former, then jcam is up for Prophet of the Month.

If the latter, then color me shocked as hell since we did not pull that trigger for young Shanny.

On Foles...

No offense, but y'all are thinking too small.

Foles will not be available until after Chip is sure MM will be his. Then there will be other parties interested in Foles.

If you want Nick, look at the Philly roster for player(s) in addition to Foles that would make you spend both our 1's. Three 1's would get Chip deep in the MM hunt.

Just heard two names Farmer is pursuing are Glennon and Cousins.

If the former, then jcam is up for Prophet of the Month.

If the latter, then color me shocked as hell since we did not pull that trigger for young Shanny.

On Foles...

No offense, but y'all are thinking too small.

Foles will not be available until after Chip is sure MM will be his. Then there will be other parties interested in Foles.

If you want Nick, look at the Philly roster for player(s) in addition to Foles that would make you spend both our 1's. Three 1's would get Chip deep in the MM hunt.

I heard the talk about Cousins and Glennon early yesterday on WKNR...

Cousins? Are we seriously still on this shit? It's been over 2 years since he had that one good game against us. If we were going to get him at any point it would have been last year with Shannahan. We didn't, and Cousins has done nothing interesting at all since.

Glennon, maybe, but can we just let this Cousins thing die already?

And Hoyer started off 9-5 as a starter before Gordon sh!tted our season away..... :lol:

You have better options out there without breaking the bank?

I think Hoyer is still 10-6 as a Browns starter.

That includes last year with no running game (Willis Mcgahee anyone?) and the breakdown of the run game after the Mack injury this year. Also includes most of the year without Cameron and Gordon and the absolute death that Gordon was when he returned.

Hoyer had 11 TDs and 5 Ints before Gordon came back, 1 TDs and 8 Ints once he came back, of those INts, at least 5 or 6 (maybe more?)were targeted to Gordon who was either a) running the wrong route b ) making up his own route c) not paying attention or d) not giving the required effort on those passes

Fuck Glennon and Cousins. Think they would go 10-6 with this team the past two years?

I think of the QBs that are, or may be available, Foles and Bradford could be seen as upgrades over Hoyer, Sanchez and Locker could be seen as lateral moves with maybe more ceiling, these other guys ... I think it is taking a step back from Hoyer.

Zombo

I think Hoyer is still 10-6 as a Browns starter.

That includes last year with no running game (Willis Mcgahee anyone?) and the breakdown of the run game after the Mack injury this year. Also includes most of the year without Cameron and Gordon and the absolute death that Gordon was when he returned.

Hoyer had 11 TDs and 5 Ints before Gordon came back, 1 TDs and 8 Ints once he came back, of those INts, at least 5 or 6 (maybe more?)were targeted to Gordon who was either a) running the wrong route b ) making up his own route c) not paying attention or d) not giving the required effort on those passes

Zombo

Good job on dissecting the numbers.

No matter how you look at it, the return of Gordon played a major role in the past season's meltdown.

And then you pour gasoline to the fire by starting Manziel in week 15.

Archived