THE BROWNS BOARD

Would a QB with this stat line interest you?

jcam222

3577 yard passing , completion percent 59%, 26 TDs and 13 INT's

what say you

I don't know. How old is he? What does he cost? What type of team player is he? What was his W-L record?

Zombo

How tall? How heavy? What other attributes? Off the field issues? What style offense? Against what competition?

Above average height, in shape, young, no off field issues, pretty much run spread, NFL competition

Only one person asked for a win loss record but ok I will just rather than count say a shitload of losses on a shitty team

I will say high character team guy, cost will be reasonable. W/L is irrelevant in my opinion

Well, if he lost a lot he better have a good reason ... but let's bring him in for a looksie. Who is this? Bradford from a year ago?

Zombo

Those are Glennons stats prorated from his two years of starting games down to a 16 game season. I would think he could be had for a 4th rounder.

I am also wondering where Josh Freeman is and if he ever got his shit together.

Ahh, Glennon. Poor man's Nick Foles.

I watched him a lot because I am in SW Florida.

Just seems "backuppy" to me. He can be gameplanned and he is a bit of a statue.

But his stats that you posted are better than I thought ... just the 2/1 TD INt ratio ... the completion percentage and yards are nothing to write home about.

Bradford is 27, 49 NFL starts, 6'4 with mobility and has a passer rating of 79.3 on some bad teams ... a little more intriguing I think.

Zombo

I guessed Glennon. Why would I want anyone who can't beat us? ;)

I dunno... has had two shots and went O-fer.

Just don't "feel" him.

3577 yard passing , completion percent 59%, 26 TDs and 13 INT's

what say you , would you bring him in to compete?

Are those NFL stats, or college stats? Pretty fair if NFL. No big deal if college. If NFL, how long ago?

I'd like to bring Jim Brown in at RB.....and can site stats that are outstanding.....but at pushing 80, I don't think it would work?

Compete? Sure. Hand him the keys to the mint? No.

I still might prefer to look at Jake Locker. I suspect we could put some pretty decent combination stats together on him as well. But like Bradford, he has the injury bugaboo.

Locker has a long list of injury issues too. He's had 2 back to back season ending injuries.

Yea, that is what I said. Or did you need me to interpret "bugaboo" for you? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bugaboo
:ph34r:

Locker has a long list of injury issues too. He's had 2 back to back season ending injuries.

Yea, that is what I said. Or did you need me to interpret "bugaboo" for you? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bugaboo
:ph34r:

Yes, simply backing up what you said.

Nick Foles is on the trading blocks and i know the Eagles want to move up to get Mariota.

Are those NFL stats, or college stats? Pretty fair if NFL. No big deal if college. If NFL, how long ago?

I'd like to bring Jim Brown in at RB.....and can site stats that are outstanding.....but at pushing 80, I don't think it would work?

Compete? Sure. Hand him the keys to the mint? No.

Those are NFL stats, I took his 18 starts over two years /18 x 16 to prorate a full season. It really would put him in the top 15 or so statistically

Trust me I would take Foles over Glennon in a heartbeat if possible. I am simply alluding to the fact Glennon is decent with some degree of upside behind a decent line. TB's line was pretty poor.

Archived