THE BROWNS BOARD

Another reason why Michigan Sucks

Stewie

twit. Check out woodypeckerhead bashing me here, in the Axelrod thread...note the time:

Posted Today, 11:58 AM

Overly paranoid rob Lowe... That does just fit perfectly
Now, note when I started posting funny stuff ridiculing Michigan in response:

Posted Today, 01:31 PM

Now, Cysko, here's another test question:

Which time is the earlier time? (Choose "A", or "B"....or even easier, "answer in red" or "answer in blue"

A. 11:58 AM Woodypecker blather directly referring to me

B. 01:21 PM My funny response, indirectly back at him

First of all nothing was particularly funny. Second of all I called you overly paranoid rob lowe. Third these constant threads are drivel and they make me want to regurgitate my lunch. Fourth you have a dangerous level of animosity for woody. I fear he's entered your pantheon of hatred. Shep, mz the pussy, woody... they take up an unhealthy level of space in your mind.

Unhealthy? ha.

I use about maybe, oh....1/150 of my brain arguing with you, Cysko,

and I still win. You're just cranky, and you don't laugh at much.

No, I just consistently don't like people trying to shut other people up

for just seeing things differently, which is mostly the lefties wanting

the shutting up.

And, you aren't censoring my subjects, either. Stop complaining. It's unhealthy to live that way.

Two more years of OBamao to go. It's poetic justice.

wrongie, wrongie. Once I walk away from the computer, there isn't any renting of any space nothin.

I'm all about going with my Wonderful Cute Wife to go work on their flip house, which is

now finished. Went on the market Monday, and it's being shown today,

and two more times by this Sunday...and keeping the fireplace going, getting more firewood

from the barn, and reading about gardening.

It was 17 degrees an hour and a half ago, now it's in the single digits, maybe for the next couple

of nights... I've been through two firewood racks already.

mmgw ...bullhockey.

Man, flippin a house is a lot of work, but it was fun, and we learned a lot. Stripped out the entire kitchen, redesigned it,

insulated and drywalled the two car garage, added a beautiful bathroom downstairs, and remodelled the upstairs

bathroom, took up the old carpet early on, and had the hardwood floors refinished....etc etc etc.

My Wifie and her best girlfriend bought the brick ranch, and they really did it up beautiful.

Archived