THE BROWNS BOARD

here's a guitar player for you

I don't think hendrix is the goat. He night have been if he didn't die so young. We seem to remember people who died before their time as being better than they actually were.

He had the perfect mix of original, catchy riffs and technical prowess, which is a very rare combination. He's #2 in my book next to Jimmy Page.

He had the perfect mix of original, catchy riffs and technical prowess, which is a very rare combination. He's #2 in my book next to Jimmy Page.

Jimmy Page is the sloppiest guitarist I ever heard in My life.. puhleeze.. Pages strength was songwriting and arranging with creative riffs.. But he was so fucked up on heroin.. He couldn't play half the time.. take it from Me..I'

ve been playing since I was 11.. I just turned 50.

Jimmy Hendrix was very good, but his early death stops him from being the G.O.A.T.

There have been numerous people to play his music just as good or even better then he did

To me Eric Clapton is the G.O.A.T. With an assist from JJ Cale and Bob Marley

Clapton was a GOD before he covered Cale but when Clapton covered Cale's "Cocaine", and "After Midnight" and then Bob's "I shot the sherriff" He became royalty

Archived