THE BROWNS BOARD

who do you hate?

Westside Steve

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the she bitches who condemned those who stoically pissed on models grave site.

I hate the security losers who stare mindlessly at the fans while the game is played. you know, the homo's in the red or yellow jackets stationed every 50 feet or so on the field.

I hate the notion that the browns would consider drafting mariotta

I hate the fact that browns FO failed to have a back up via draft or FA for josh g, knowing full well that he can't stay away from the kush and grape crush

I hate NFL's policy of ceasing booze sales after the third quarter

I hate that hat with the puffy ball on top that jm wears when the weather turns cold

How about making it real. Is there anyone who you would gladly put a bullet in his/her brain?

On a non-specific basis, perhaps some of these ISIS/Al Qaeda assholes.

I wouldn't hesitate, given the opportunity to blow Vick's brains out with a 44 magnum....I would prefer the the stupid redneck asshole who hung is dog on the side of his truck trailer would be standing next to him ( 0n the Cleveland local news ). I wouldn't want to waste more than one round on either of these lowlife, worthless pieces of shit. Ammunition is pretty pricey. Vick did his time?....paid his debt to society?...torturing innocent animals? Dumbest comment I've ever heard...anywhere.

Cavs,my man. Soccer is the #1 sport the world- you haven't got the message. I played competitive tennis. Those guys are playing a sport I don't recognize.

Great- I don't like asparagus either. We can agree on that.

NaNO3 I love it- keeps the evil bugs away. I'm afraid of uncured stuff. :) Glad I don't like tomatoes either- and I've yet to see a live hornworm. I hate possums & birds that eat my grapes, and squirrels that think my pretty sunflowers are a nice snack. Mr. Hoorta

I root for the Cavs, but I still remember Mark Price getting elbowed in the face with no foul called, or maybe

it was the bad guy wasn't booted out of basketball... and I remember watching Michael Jordan taking 5 big steps to

the basket and no traveling called... you know?

but you are a stronger man than I, sir, because soccer is a silly sport, right along with tennis, ...and I forgot to golf, and those sports

make me cringe. Unless we go play golf on a par 3, then it's okay. But as a spectator sport.... nah.

Oh, and I honestly hate yellow jackets. Those suckers will come after you. This summer, doing battle with a big

bunch of them, I had to run and jump into the pine trees because at first, I was spraying them, and all of a sudden,

a bunch stormed out of the stupid hole, and some other ones coming back to the hive came after me.

If I hadn't ducked, one of em would have stung me right on the eyeball. Ya gotta know how to duck real good,

if ya aren't all that fast.....

tomato hornworm

31734068.jpg

I like hornworms. They look awesome and my turtle used to gobble them down in a most satisfying way

I hate the shrinking products at the grocery store. It doesn't seem that long ago my 5lb bag of dog food shrank to 4lbs for the same price. Now it again has shrunk to 3.5 lbs for the same price. I guess they will keep shrinking until you are buying single servings?

http://consumerist.com/category/grocery-shrink-ray/

And to think the NFL is sooooo desperate to have a black elite QB that they hired Tony Dungee to "mentor" Vick back into the NFL. In other words, Dungee was paid to put a good-guy spin on a piece of shit.

Well, they got what they wanted when they got Russell Wilson. And he was an essentially overlooked guy. Where Vick and Jamarcus Russell and Vince Young and Josh Freeman failed, he succeeded.

i'm not gonna say I necessarily like Vick...but i'm over the dog thing cause he did Fed his Fed time and now he's kept his head completely down. Dude is all football now and has still made a decent career even he's a journeyman now. I give that guy all the props in the world for coming back from Fed and keeping his ass clean. Remember that besides the dog thing, Vick was a problem child overall...kind of like Winston is now. Nothing huge but annoying little stupid shit kind of like Gordon too actually.

Honorable point but there is a world of difference between forgiving someone and being paid to pull the wool over the worlds eyes.

I believe Tony Dungee has a better motive than that. I only wish we had more Tony Dungee's working with some of these players. What is crazy is to think somehow only the Browns are getting the players with issues. I think if you want to talk dysfunctional that is our society today with the breakdown of families, broken homes, kids being brought up in horrible environments. All the NFL teams are having some of the same problems with players today. They all come from the same broken society.

What is crazy is to think somehow only the Browns are getting the players with issues. .....All the NFL teams are having some of the same problems with players today. They all come from the same broken society.

Yep.....to hear some people, youd think we are the only team with problem players....ha!

Let's have a look at some "model" franchises, shall we

Seattle....paid a 1st and 3rd for Percy Harvin, then cu/traded him after 4 games played(imagine what folks would say if we did that)

New England.....gave a 40 million contract to a gangster murderer then signed a pot head from Pitts and then gets busted several times for cheating

Pittsburg.....has a rapist QB & a pair of stoned running backs(one of whom walked out on the team)

Baltimore.....loves their wife beater and HOF murderer and no one bad mouths Ngata or Jackson for their drug suspensions.....

Denver.....Mr. Wes Welker & Matt Prater get a pass ? I guess....oh, and they fired their coach after almost making the SB

Indy.....how about buying TR and having a drug addict drunken owner?

and it goes on and on and on......tons and tons of suspensions, firings, player problems......JJF and JG are kinda hi profile, but our problems are not unique....or signs of dysfunction any more than these other teams.....

I hate NFL's policy of ceasing booze sales after the third quarter

Halftime, at a night game- :(

No problem with Dungee. I like to think there is a special room in Hell waiting for Vick and his kind. No forgiveness here.

I've let it go- he's done his time, and hasn't screwed up since. Yeah- he killed dogs for fun. What you have to say about the PEOPLE that kill for $5 bucks in the victim's wallet, or their cool tennis shoes? Way more of that happens every day than dog fighting.

I hate the shrinking products at the grocery store. It doesn't seem that long ago my 5lb bag of dog food shrank to 4lbs for the same price. Now it again has shrunk to 3.5 lbs for the same price. I guess they will keep shrinking until you are buying single servings?

http://consumerist.com/category/grocery-shrink-ray/

Not a modern occurrence. I'm sure you're old enough to remember when the family size bag of potato chips was a full pound. Just checked mine- 10 ounces. Been doing the same stunt forever with candy bars too. What really honks me off is when your recipe calls for 16 ounces of chicken stock. Guess what? it comes in 14- 1\2 ounce cans now.

Halftime, at a night game- :(

I've let it go- he's done his time, and hasn't screwed up since. Yeah- he killed dogs for fun. What you have to say about the PEOPLE that kill for $5 bucks in the victim's wallet, or their cool tennis shoes? Way more of that happens every day than dog fighting.

That wasn't really the topic I was replying to....different subject. However...just because there are people killing people for stupid reasons doesn't lessen what Vick did. In my mind, it takes a special kind of monster to torture animals for kicks. I's nothing that is taught behaviour....it is pure evil .It takes an individual with absolutely no conscience or accountability. A person...and I'm using the word loosely.... who either knows they are already condemned to Hell or has no belief in God or Karma. You probably know people like this...I've met them. They are missing something. They should have been terminated at birth.

Not a modern occurrence. I'm sure you're old enough to remember when the family size bag of potato chips was a full pound. Just checked mine- 10 ounces. Been doing the same stunt forever with candy bars too. What really honks me off is when your recipe calls for 16 ounces of chicken stock. Guess what? it comes in 14- 1\2 ounce cans now.

What really honks me off is when your recipe calls for 16 ounces of chicken stock. Guess what? it comes in 14- 1\2 ounce cans now.

Easy fix. Use low sodium stock, and half a tbs of granulated chicken bullion and a few onces of water.

Bingobamo!

Easy fix. Use low sodium stock, and half a tbs of granulated chicken bullion and a few onces of water.

... or the best Chicken Stock...

k2-_5425d899-8401-4fec-bacb-a3e62c0d5cd1

Douche's act is getting really old...

I'm not paying attention, my eyes glaze over when I see one his posts and I keep skimming, so someone give me a headsup if he needs an offseason sabbatical.

Zombo

I hate people that are scared to drive. If you are scared to drive, call a cab, take a bus, call someone that ISN'T scared to drive, or just stay off the road.

I hate people that are scared to drive. If you are scared to drive, call a cab, take a bus, call someone that ISN'T scared to drive, or just stay off the road.

try driving with the snowbirds in AZ or FLA. you'll want to pull over and shoot yourself.

can someone say "hey dude! your blinkers been on for 5 miles now. Are you going to make that right handed turn?" then they pull into the buffet on the left cutting off 3 lanes of traffic between school buses and trucks carrying hazardous materials.

I hate tailgaters.....on the road type, not football types.

I once ran the lines from my wiper reservoir to my back bumper and filled it up a light olive oil. When someone felt like riding the bumper, I hit hem with a shot. That backed them off and slowed them down once they turned on their wipers and started smearing oil all over their windshield.

Well, ok...I never did that, but it has crossed my mind. :D

I hate tailgaters.....on the road type, not football types.

I once ran the lines from my wiper reservoir to my back bumper and filled it up a light olive oil. When someone felt like riding the bumper, I hit hem with a shot. That backed them off and slowed them down once they turned on their wipers and started smearing oil all over their windshield.

Well, ok...I never did that, but it has crossed my mind. :D

Excellent idea! (except there are crazy, ready to be violent people out there with road rage...)

Archived